Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

Solved!

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

This is annoying.

I let someone else use my spotify account once. Now this person is permanently logged in through his own facebook account...at least this is how I think it works,

His name and facebook picture shows up at the top of the right corner of the screen whenever I log into my account and it looks like he is using it because more than two third of everything that is starred has been starred by him. It makes it difficult for me to find the music that I've starred my self.

I have right clicked on his name to try to log him out, but all that happens is that I'm logged out and when I log in again he's still there. I've also tried to change my password to no use. So how do I get this person out of my spotify account? I have'nt found any other options than what I've already tried.

169 Replies

Could you do that for me to? 🙂

Marked as solution

@annikap96 wrote:

Could you do that for me to? 🙂

I've now disconnected all active users on your account. That should sort this issue out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank youuu 😄

I have a scumbag friend that keeps listening to my account even after I've repeatedly overridden his listening, so yeah I would really appreciate if you guys could log me out of all devices as well. Thanks!

@Oetam wrote:

I have a scumbag friend that keeps listening to my account even after I've repeatedly overridden his listening, so yeah I would really appreciate if you guys could log me out of all devices as well. Thanks!

Not to worry, I've just disconnected all active sessions on your account.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Hey man, I'm still being overridden but I've only logged in on my own computer, any idea what to do?

Is there a way to see what devices are using your account?

Oetam - I've just disconnected all your devices again. I'd suggest a change of password here, just to make sure. Your Spotify one, as well as your Facebook one, as your Facebook details will get you in.

Rndtest - There isn't a way at present, no. Are you having trouble?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

same at me. Can moderator log out all other IPs, except my, on my account?

ernstandreas - I've deleted your other post for now - No need to double post! I've also logged out everyone on your account now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Caaaan someone help meee.. Im having the same issue

@lenefosho wrote:

Caaaan someone help meee.. Im having the same issue

I've disconnected all users from your account. How are things now?

Ommmg thaaankk uuu it worked 😄

Hello, I am having this problem as well. Can you please log out all instances of the account w00kasz   ? Thank you.

W00kasz - If we do, you'll lose your offline playlists. Would you still like us to do so?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yep, that's fine. Thank you.

Cool, just done that. Let us know how you get on.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

All set, thanks a lot.

Hi!

Having the same problem. I don´t know if someone else is using my account but the music keep pausing all the time. My internet connection is perfect, I´ve changed my password and so on....could the moderator help med to reset my account?

Ruk

Could i please have my account reset also as i think i am having the same issue. Thanks 🙂

Suggested posts