Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

Solved!

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

This is annoying.

I let someone else use my spotify account once. Now this person is permanently logged in through his own facebook account...at least this is how I think it works,

His name and facebook picture shows up at the top of the right corner of the screen whenever I log into my account and it looks like he is using it because more than two third of everything that is starred has been starred by him. It makes it difficult for me to find the music that I've starred my self.

I have right clicked on his name to try to log him out, but all that happens is that I'm logged out and when I log in again he's still there. I've also tried to change my password to no use. So how do I get this person out of my spotify account? I have'nt found any other options than what I've already tried.

169 Replies

Bailar, where on earth can I find preferences?!?!
Admittedly it may be my fault for letting other people use my otherwise rarely used spotify premium account. But my sister has connected to facebook on my account, I am curently being adressed in Spotify emails by her name and it is driving me MAD. I don't have fb anymore. I have an old no fb needed account. How can I not connect to facebook? Or at least not as my sister!!!!!!!! Smiley Mad

Please either disconnect the facebook or tell me how.

Yes please, that would be great! I can resync 🙂

I got the same problem aswell Please help me.

Got 2 differant accountnames on my premium account but not the right one.

please delete account Luuk van Beek and Oscar van Beek,  OzzyNL is the good one.

Can you please help me too? someone is using my account, and we have a battle here now! not funny. throw this person out 😞

I have changed my password, but it doesnt work since theyre allready logged in.

Grindall123 - I'd suggest changing your Spotify password first, have you tried this yet?

Dilillili - It looks like you've managed to disconnect that Facebook account and your Spotify, is it sorted?

Lezaie - Just disconnected those devices for you, hope it sorts it.

OzzyNL - Just disconnected that Facebook account from your Spotify too. Just log in with that username 'ozzynl' and you should be good.

Mina1 - Disconnected yours too. I'd change your password again now, before you log in. Should sort it.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Ive got the same problem, could you please help me out?

Still the same problem when i log in on OzzyNl true FB is see Oscar van Beek and not OzzyNL so please delete Oscar van Beek

And when i log in just in Spotify with OzzyNl i see Luuk van Beek so please delete also Luuk van Beek

Texa - Would you like me to disconnect the devices in your account too?

OzzyNL - I've disconnected the account with the username 'ozzynl' from Facebook, but I can't find one with the username 'OzzyNI'. Is that the exact username for the account?
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes thank you very much 😃

Texa - Just disconnected them for you. I hope it sorts it.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

It was sorted by your team! Thankyou so much! Another note: Can't find those settings/preferences you're talking about, can't find social networking settings anywhere. But I suppose I don't need them anymore, so thankyou anyway! Smiley Happy

Hey Sam i forgot to logout at my friends house, and now he keps on pausing my music everitime i try to play, could you log him out some how? 

Yes it is OzzyNL thats the correct premiun account you may delete Oscar van Beek and Luuk van Beek those are free accounts

Willibanilli - Have you tried changing your password at all yet? I can disconnect your devices if you'd like, but you will need to re-sync your offline music. Would you still like me to?

OzzyNL - If you'd like those accounts deleted, we'll need to confirm some security details. Which we can't do on here. It's probably best if you get in touch with Customer Support. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form' and our team will get back to you as soon as they can.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam - Could you please disconnect all the devices since I am currently satisfied with my password and I would probably forget the password if I change it. Thanks a head of time.

Willibanilli - I've just disconnected those devices for you, so you should be sorted.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Could you please disconnect all the devices on my spotify? somebody else is on it and i don't know who.

Hey! I got the same problem, it's someone who is using My account! I would love if you could disconnect all My devices. I'm really tired of this! Thank u.

Cecilie134 & Nellielinnea - Just disconnected them for you. I'd suggest a change of password before your next log in, just to make sure.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts