Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

Solved!

Someone else is using my spotify account at the same time as me.

This is annoying.

I let someone else use my spotify account once. Now this person is permanently logged in through his own facebook account...at least this is how I think it works,

His name and facebook picture shows up at the top of the right corner of the screen whenever I log into my account and it looks like he is using it because more than two third of everything that is starred has been starred by him. It makes it difficult for me to find the music that I've starred my self.

I have right clicked on his name to try to log him out, but all that happens is that I'm logged out and when I log in again he's still there. I've also tried to change my password to no use. So how do I get this person out of my spotify account? I have'nt found any other options than what I've already tried.

169 Replies

Hey
Could you please log off all devices for me too?
Thanks

st-amund - Done!
Airhorn Enthusiast

I was on Spotify the other day and it said I was logged on at another location. I figured it was confusing my house and my work computer. Sure enough, my nephew says someone ruined your great playlist. I log on tonight and there is my once favorite playlist turned into a big heap of garbage!!

What's the deal? It says Kevin Seather has subscribed and all of my music was added by him except for 10 songs. This is unreal....

Please tell me you can fix this and bring back my once fantastic playlist from one that has become a NIGHTMARE!!

elswann - I couldn't seem to locate that user or any playlists he may have played around with. I have disconnected anyone logged in, however. When logging in again, ensure you are using the same details you would use to log into Facebook.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Is there any way to recover the playlist before it was ruined?

Elswann - What's the name of the playlist he ruined?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey!

Can someone please log out all my devices too?

My "friend" is using my account and he wont stop 😞

Victorgunnar - No worries. Just disconnected him for you.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam- It was called "How I Get Down"
Thanks

Elswann - I believe I've just reversed any changes that chump made. Just log out and in again.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello, please can you log everyone out of my account too?  Thank you!

J8pps - Sure, all done.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Post to Facebook. 

After that his changes took over and all but 10 songs of mine are left.

Playlist is "How I Get Down"- I'm not sure what happened. I don't mind rebuilding it, but I had a lot of effort in that playlist.

Help, I have the same problem that someone else is constantly using my spotify. Sam, can you disconnect all the devices to my account too?

elswann - It seemed a lot of tracks had been taken off. I reverted about 300 - how does it look now?

inkeriu - I can't see anyone currently logged into your account at the moment, so sadly I can't kick anyone out yet. When you are logged in, pop us a message below.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Please can you log everyone out my spotify? Someone keeps using it and I am going insane as I don't know who it is and can't listen to my music x account name is 8c7

8c7 - Just done that for you. We'd also suggest a change of password, just in case.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey,i got the same problem as everyone else here. Could you please log every off my spotify aswell:) thanks

Yunus321 - Right now no one is logged into your account. Let us know if you have trouble logging in again. 

Hello,

Any chance you could do the same for me? Someone is using my account to listen to some awful music, judging by my "most played" list.

Thank you!

M

Suggested posts