Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Someone using my account.

Someone using my account.

Someone keeps getting access to my account.

I've removed their un-authorized offline device everyday for a month.

I've changed my spotify, E-Mail and facebook password.

I've removed them from my "family plan" which they upgraded too without my authorization. 

yet everyday they continue to access my account. is there anyway to block their IP from using my account? (They are from Inida or something.)

Is there a way I can set it so you have to use a ranmdomly generated password sent to E-mail to access it?

and if not, how can I delete my account or transfer my payment/playlists to a new account.

5 Replies

Same thing is happening to me. Ive removed the devices, changed my email and password. They also upgraded my account to family and have invited other people. Hope spotify fixes this!!

Hey @NovaCharm and @Tallahalsee,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you have your Facebook profile connected to your Spotify account, it's recommended to change both your Spotify password and your Facebook password, before you log out everywhere. Also make sure to log out everywhere both on your Spotify account page, and your Facebook profile.

If you are still noticing strange activities on your Spotify account, be sure to take a look at this article we wrote where we help you to secure your account.

Alright let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day.

Literally already said I did all that in the body.

still no help from spotify with this.  literlly no help. what a joke **bleep**.

Hey @NovaCharm,

We understand you did most of the measures already, which is great. If you go to this help article, you'll find all the steps you need to take next. Please make sure that you go through all the steps there, especially the second subject. 

Let us know if there are any other questions.

The best you can do is to continue to change your account info or to contact spotify directly. Sorry if this wasn’t the answer you were looking for.

Suggested posts