Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spark NZ Process Does Not Work

Solved!

Spark NZ Process Does Not Work

Spark NZ can't give me a solution that works. 

They offer bundling, but advise me to cancel my original account first. I do this, but then teh Spark process doesn't work. How can I get Spotify to bill Spark directly? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @blackgrape,

If you've cancelled your current subscription, you'll need to wait until your account reverted to Free. Once it reverted to Free, you should be able to get Spotify Premium via Spark.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @blackgrape,

If you've cancelled your current subscription, you'll need to wait until your account reverted to Free. Once it reverted to Free, you should be able to get Spotify Premium via Spark.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have opted for the Bundle Up Bonus through spark.co.nz/bub - once I logged in it asked me to re-load Spotify, I forgot my password and tried to re-load spotify through my facebook account.  I reset my password, got back into facebook and was able to get into spotify through facebook.  Still no premium - I phoned Spark who told me it should have been the original spotify account.  I said I'd create a new account but it didn't accept because my email is already registered.  I was told by spark to contact spotify as this has happened many times.  Please help, 3 hours later and I'm still trying to get premium through Spark!

Sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean.

Thank you for the helpful information about trying to get Spotify premium sorted through Spark. I'm having the same issues. I cancelled my premium but the Spark process just takes me to a white page and never reloads. What I don't want to have to do is wait until this month's premium reverts to free as then all the music I have downloaded etc goes and i'll have to start all over again. Is there a workaround for this? Thank you 

I have spotify on my spark account but when i open up the app its says free?? What to do....

Suggested posts