Spotify Malaysia - Premium

Solved!

Re: Spotify Malaysia - Premium

FrozenSypher
Casual Listener

mobile payment is available at premium level for single but it cannot be use for Family premium. I know cause i've tried it before and paypal still out on spotify malaysia. very dissapointed right now. appreciate your comment though

Mixuala
Casual Listener

I am having the same problem. I tried to get premium with my Maybank Debit Visa and it was declined for international e-commerce reasons. I called Maybank and they activated all the right things.

But I got the same error when I tried again. I called Maybank again and they said they had only 1 request for authorization—before I if activated international e-commerce. After that, it seems Spotify declined the request before even contacting the bank. This has been true for at least 2 days. 

I'd like to find a way to get Spotify Family Premium but they make it very difficult. 

Spotify Malaysia - Premium

nayeol9
Casual Listener

i can't subscribe to family premium using my maybank debit card eventhough i have activated my international purchase. when i called the bank they say is ok to go but when i tried everytime it always says the same message which is "please activate your international e-commerce payment or use different payment"..  why this is happening?

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED HELP

Mixuala
Casual Listener
I waited at least 1 week after I activated international ecommerce on my
Maybank Debit card. Then I tried again—and it finally worked for me.

Nourvie88
Regular
Hello there. I'm not sure why is that happen. I have called the bank and
they gave the same answer. So i decided to changed the payment method by
using my billing digi. But i'm not sure if these method might be useful for
the family account. Afterwards, i changed back to debit for the next
payment and it works :grinning_face_with_sweat:

nayeol9
Casual Listener

i guess i have to wait for a week too to try again

user-removed
Not applicable

Can I use CIMB or RHB debit card to pay for the premium version?  Or will it be the same issue like the Maybank debit card? 

Highlighted

Dserenity9

Hi..

how do i cancel subscription which is attached to my phone number?

SUGGESTED POSTS