Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Mobile Log-In to Spotify issues

Spotify Mobile Log-In to Spotify issues

Spotify Mobile

I'm asked to log-in to my account, so I use my facebook log-in to get in. This works fine and I can see my playlists for a split second. Then, it comes up with a pop-up saying "Discover great music with your friends" and the options are "Have your Spotify details? Please login." or "'I'm new to Spotify! Let's go!".

So I click to log-in as an existing user and then type in the same details and it says "Invalid Username or Password". How does that make sense?! I can't get onto my playlists without going through this process, so I'm stuck. 

Some please help. I'm paying for Premium just to use it on my mobile. So, currently I'm getting no benefits for my £9.99.

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Firstly, to rule this out as being a client issue can you complete a clean reinstallation of the client

If that doesn't help, I would suggest you drop the team a message using the online contact form and explain this issue as it could be caused by an account issue on Spotify's end.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey I'm James,

I read your post about the issue in regards to "Discover new music" pop up. I am having the same issue, did you ever resolve it?

@user-removed wrote:

Hey I'm James,

I read your post about the issue in regards to "Discover new music" pop up. I am having the same issue, did you ever resolve it?

Seems illogical but if you're seeing the "I'm new, let's go" option, just click that and it should log you in as normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts