Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Premium

Spotify Premium

Hi - I Upgraded to Vodafone 4G and the Spotify Premium Package - whenever I log into my account it does not recognise that I have this and still tries to sign me up and charge me for this - any help please?

Thanks

Vicky

5 Replies

Have you followed the steps here?
https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/Vodafone-deal

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi 

That makes sense but I get so far as clicking the link but there is no option to Manage my subsciptption or view my options - am I being totally thick?

Those options will only exist if you already had a premium subscription running set up using a credit/debit card.

Have you activated via Vodafone (the last bit)?

Peter

Hi 

Yes I did - it took me to the download spotify but since then I havent been able to get any further with it 😞 - feel like I am paying for something now that I am not using - had it a month if not more already but I havent been able to use it properly

If your account is still showing as free then you have not logged into the account you have upgraded. Double check your details, its amazingly easy to accidentally have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and another using your Facebook details. 

If you can't find your account, don't subscribe again as you might be billed twice, instead get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to find your upgraded account. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Suggested posts