Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Referral Program

Spotify Referral Program

I had 3 friends signup through the referral program and didn't get a single month of premium.

Requested my dashboard to be sent to me and saw  sign-ups and no free month. Really upset about this....

13 Replies

Get in touch by email and I'm sure someone will look into it for you.

I have had this problem as well. I had my friend sign up and when it wasn't working, I had her try signing up using her FB instead with both a link and an email referral and neither have sparked an email with the code in it. Not sure why. Have thoroughly checked both my inbox and my spam box and haven't received anything. Contacted Spotify support by e-mail and have yet to receive a response there either (Not to mention how lousy they've been in the past toward me. No offense. I used to work customer support and good Spotify CS is so incredibly rare its disgusting.) I, like this other person, would like to know why I haven't gotten a referral code e-mailed to me and if it could possibly be fixed, WITHOUT having to jump through a thousand hoops to get a proper answer. 

EDITED FOR TYPOS

I do sympathise but the only support they offer for the referral programme is via email. You could try getting in touch with the support team via the standard contact form to see if they can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

I have sent an email and used the contact form. Not really sure what else to do at this point, when I don't get e-mail responses at all. 

Does your correct email address show on your account overview? If you didn't even get an automated reply is it possible it ended up in a spam/junk folder?

Yep. It's the correct e-mail address and I have checked my SPAM folder to make sure.

I just sent another e-mail to support as well incase there was an issue with my first one.

Hi there,

If you let us know the 8-digit case # you received after contacting us, then we'll get this chased up for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hey, Jamie. The 8-digit case # is 01345318

I have the same problem.

I contacting now the support!

@apricotfritters I'll pass that case number on to the spotify team as Jamie doesn't seem to be around.

Thank you so much. It really means a lot. According to one of my friends, the same thing is happening with her and I keep seeing it on the forums so I'm guessing it's a common problem with the system not sending out the codes, but at the same time it's super frustrating!

https://support.spotify.com/us/learn-more/faq/#!/article/what-happened-to-refer-a-friend/?in=search

"Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside us." ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes

I would also like to know how to stop my referral program I did for a friend.

Suggested posts