Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account hacked ?

Spotify account hacked ?

I have paid for premium entering my bank account etc using my Spotify app on my phone. My bank account shows the subscription and says SPOTIFY UK LONDON GB. All good I thought but when I try logging into my Spotify account it says not being paid. 

**bleep**.. (I have deleted the actual address)

yet if I say recover password the email account is mine !

I deleted the app and install it again. When I try to login with my usual email it says I have not paid. it accepts my login but not as a premium member

Any one help ?

feel free to ask any questions

2 Replies

Just to clarify..when I looked at the email address associated with my Spotify app it was a total unreocognised email but my recovery was the correct one

I have cancelled the bank transaction and checked my account and I am still on the free subscription so he has somehow on the app hijacked my account ?

Hi there @alexarose21,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry to hear that you've been having these issues. 

To start with, can you make sure that you're not having a different account by following the steps provided here?

If the issue persists we recommend that you contact our customer support here so that they can have a closer look backstage.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to.

Take care 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts