Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify account linked to PS4 which isn't mine

Solved!

Spotify account linked to PS4 which isn't mine

Hi everyone! Recently i've been noticing a few unknown "PS4 accounts" in the "Connect to device" part on my spotify app. The thing is...I don't own any PS4 so i really don't know if my account has been hacked or used by other people or it's a new update or what not. Please help to enlighten me on this. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey I want to jump in here. Do any of your friends or family own a PlayStation? If it's a friend linking to your account they can follow these steps to log out: 

Unlink PlayStation™Network accounts here

Or, you can log out of the Spotify app on the PlayStation® console:

1. Select the profile image in the top-right of the screen.
  2. Select Log out.

Note: The Sign Out Everywhere button on your Spotify account page will not sign you out of PlayStation®.

For more help using Spotify on PlayStation®, check out PlayStation™Music.

If these don't help let us know. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hello @vsosf

so sorry to hear that. I recommend you to log out of all web browsers, computers, tablets, and mobile devices at the click of a button:

1. Log in to your account page
  2. Click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

You should also change your password.

Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

Hey I want to jump in here. Do any of your friends or family own a PlayStation? If it's a friend linking to your account they can follow these steps to log out: 

Unlink PlayStation™Network accounts here

Or, you can log out of the Spotify app on the PlayStation® console:

1. Select the profile image in the top-right of the screen.
  2. Select Log out.

Note: The Sign Out Everywhere button on your Spotify account page will not sign you out of PlayStation®.

For more help using Spotify on PlayStation®, check out PlayStation™Music.

If these don't help let us know. 

Im having an issue with a ps4 (PS4-822) CONSTANTLY connecting to my spotify. No one in my family or friends owns a ps4 and I have never logged in to one. When i forget the device, it comes straught back and is connecting to my music every 5 seconds so I can't even listen to one whole song. I pay for spotify premium and this issue has been ongoing for months. I've logged out of all accounts, changed my password multiple times and it's still connected. Please tell me how to sort this out otherwise I will be ending my premium with spotify and deleting the app because this is awful for a paying customer and is putting me off of spotify.

Suggested posts