Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 14

Operating System

iOS 16

My Question or Issue

Whenever I click on an artist or playlist it shows up on his account. have no idea why this is happening as we do not share an account and we are not on a family plan. The only thing I can think of is that we are on the same WiFi network. wth is going on?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nicolebagels,

Thanks for the reply.

It's important to make sure both of you are logged in on your own accounts. Could you confirm that's the case by asking your brother to log out and log back in again but also making sure he's using his email address? Do the same on your end.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @nicolebagels,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 

This sounds like some weird behavior indeed. Can you elaborate a bit more on what's happening exactly? 

When you play something from your device (any device or just your phone or a speaker?), the same plays on someone else's device too, interrupting whatever they were playing? If so, then both of you must be logged into the same account. It's worth double checking that you're both logged into the correct accounts and logging out and then back in to be sure. 

I'd also recommend making sure you're not in a group session together.

If the issue persists despite that, some screenshots or a video of the behavior would be very helpful to investigate further  🙂

We'll be looking out for your reply.

XeniaModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Yes, when using my phone it will interrupt on my brothers phone. There’s no way we could be logged in to the same account as we don’t use each other’s devices or know each other’s passwords. I can get in touch with him a bit later if you need pics

Marked as solution

Hey @nicolebagels,

Thanks for the reply.

It's important to make sure both of you are logged in on your own accounts. Could you confirm that's the case by asking your brother to log out and log back in again but also making sure he's using his email address? Do the same on your end.

Let us know how that went,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Ok, looks like the issue has been resolved. Thanks so much!

Hey @nicolebagels,

Thank you for keeping in contact.

We're glad to know that everything is working well now. For us, it's always a pleasure to help.

If you need anything else, just remember that we're a post away 🙂

Cheers!

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts