Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify deleted my playlist, right after I made it.

Spotify deleted my playlist, right after I made it.

In airplane mode, I copied last week's discover weekly to a new playlist, each song one by one. When I was finished, I turned off airplane mode, and the new playlist disappeared. Now discover weekly has refreshed. I tried finding the new playlist, which I named "Discover weekly 6/8/21", in the recover deleted playlist feature, but it is not there. Help?

3 Replies

Hey @Jardia, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Can you let me know if you're able to recover the deleted playlist here

Also, I'd recommend following these steps to protect your account, just in case.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the reply Billy,

I attempted use of the playlist recovery feature before my original post and did not see it available for recovery there. I tried again just now to make sure, and still the same. I find it very strange that the playlist got deleted. I made the playlist and added songs to it one by one. Then it disappeared.

Hey @Jardia,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you double check if you're logged into the right account? You can use this FAQ for help. It's possible that you have a secondary account and that's why you don't see the playlist/recovery option.

If you can't find a secondary account, could you try creating a new playlist with your Discover Weekly songs using the same steps as before? Does the playlist disappear again?

Keep us posted how things work out.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts