Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify family

Spotify family

When I press the upgrade button for the family plan i get a message that reads, 'Unfortunately, there is no support at the moment to make this type of change to your subscription. Contact our customer service teamwho can help you further.' Whats the problem?

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

That's very odd! What region are you in? I assume you're in one where it's available since you've got the option.

I'd suggest giving it 24 hours and if it still gives that error, do what the form says and submit an online contact form; someone at Spotify can sort it out for you.
Once you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

i have started spotify family but i can't invite my family members it says "sorry, you are already a member in this (or someone else) family plan. Please click below to switch account" 

But its not possible to switch account the same thing happens again.

Hey @pal02 are you still having trouble? Could you post a screenshot of the message you're getting?

I am getting the same error. I have been trying for over a week now. How can I upgrade to family???

Screen shot 2016-10-25 at 1.24.13 PM.png

Suggested posts