Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

I put my informations but the loading never ends

I put all my infos but when I put the credit card info and click confirm buy my spotify just keep loading

• Casual Listener
  • I put all my infos but when I put the credit card info and click confirm buy my spotify just keep loading
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

Hi I cancelled premium due to upgrade to family plan. When I signed in again and wanted to buy family plan +1 like I was abled to do whilst I had Premium then I have no option to do so any longer. Now I need to buy only family plan +2 members. Why is...

• Visitor
  • Hi I cancelled premium due to upgrade to family plan. When I signed in again and wanted to buy family plan +1 like I was abled to do whilst I had Premium then I have no option to do so any longer. No...
  • p1sally
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

family suscription

Hi, Sombody can help me?Mi husband just now suscribe to an Family plan and he invited me. The thing is in my spotify account i have my maiden address (as I was when I started to use it) and now my husband added me and I can not accept because it tell...

• Hi, Sombody can help me? Mi husband just now suscribe to an Family plan and he invited me. The thing is in my spotify account i have my maiden address (as I was when I started to use it) and no...
  • MeeepTheMan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If i dont get any answer i'll close my spotify account

Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song I DELETE IT ACCIDENTLY

• Regular
  • Hello i found a song at 22nd August's weekly discover and i lost it how i can found it again? please help me   It was seems like "Mexican Radio" i guess it was only guitar song    ...
  • AtakanSakin
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium family

Hi, i just applied for premium family and my daughter is unable to recieve the premium. in the web it says that it is active but on her phone it says that it is still free. is it that we have to make use of th 7 days trial premium before i go for the...

• Hi, i just applied for premium family and my daughter is unable to recieve the premium. in the web it says that it is active but on her phone it says that it is still free. is it that we have to make...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP ME!!!!

Hi all straight to the pointI have a spotify account that is free.However I'm sure I opened up another spotify account some time back but I can't remember my log in or password details. But I have been charged 2 sets of £9.99 in the past 2 months so ...

• Hi all straight to the point I have a spotify account that is free. However I'm sure I opened up another spotify account some time back but I can't remember my log in or password details. But I hav...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

Hi all, Ive managed to get myself in a right mess.I signed up to Spotify using an email address I no longer have access to, and have now forgotten my Spotify password. I cant change my password, because I need access to my old email address, and I ca...

• Hi all,   Ive managed to get myself in a right mess. I signed up to Spotify using an email address I no longer have access to, and have now forgotten my Spotify password.  I cant c...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify taking my money

I have Spotify included in my phone plan but for some reason money is also coming out of my bank account to pay for Spotify and this shouldn't be happening.

• I have Spotify included in my phone plan but for some reason money is also coming out of my bank account to pay for Spotify and this shouldn't be happening.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally Deleted Songs On Playlist

So I unknowingly deleted a bunch of songs from a playlist I was wokring on. There used to be like 60 something songs. Now there are only 11 and they are the 11 I just added. Is there anyway to go back to the old version of the playlist? Like restore ...

• So I unknowingly deleted a bunch of songs from a playlist I was wokring on. There used to be like 60 something songs. Now there are only 11 and they are the 11 I just added. Is there anyway to go bac...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family admin change country

I used to work in America and I started a family premium subscription with US credit card.But now I've moved back to Hongkong and that credit card is no longer valid. So that I changed my profile and updated payment method to my HongKong card, and of...

• I used to work in America and I started a family premium subscription with US credit card. But now I've moved back to Hongkong and that credit card is no longer valid. So that I changed my profile a...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on iPhone 7

Got a new iPhone yesterday and when I log into the Spotify app it is saying I am using the free subscription which I am not. When I log into the correct web page it is showing my premium subscription. Any ideas on how I can make the app show I am usi...

• Got a new iPhone yesterday and when I log into the Spotify app it is saying I am using the free subscription which I am not. When I log into the correct web page it is showing my premium subscription...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times

I was trying to renew my Premium Account and was charged 3 times on my credit card before started working.

• I was trying to renew my Premium Account and was charged 3 times on my credit card before started working.  
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount: does the country matter?

Hey everyone! I'm a German music-lover, currently thinking about upgrading to premium with the student account. I am living in Belgium atm though and enrolled at a Belgian university. Therefore I was wondering which country setting I should set my pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! I'm a German music-lover, currently thinking about upgrading to premium with the student account. I am living in Belgium atm though and enrolled at a Belgian university. Therefore I was...
  • Kayleigh
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify in a public house

Good afternoon is it possible to use spotify in a public house ive found a topic on it but goes up to 2014 with no resolve can anyone let me know if its possible yet ?

• Good afternoon            is it possible to use spotify in a public house ive found a topic on it but goes up to 2014 with no resolve   can anyone let me know i...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to resubscribe premium- nothing is working

I has to get a new debit card so when spotify went to charge me it didn't work od course. I tried entering in my new card info and it said something went wrong its not working try again or a different card. So i did a different card, didnt work. I ca...

• I has to get a new debit card so when spotify went to charge me it didn't work od course. I tried entering in my new card info and it said something went wrong its not working try again or a differen...
  • lunalaika
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple concurrent streams on one account

Hi everyone, is there any chance to have Spotify playing different songs on different devices? To explain - I'm using Spotify at home (via Bose Soundtouch), in my car (via Tesla App) and on my mobile devices. As I have learnt, the Family Account spli...

• Hi everyone,   is there any chance to have Spotify playing different songs on different devices?   To explain - I'm using Spotify at home (via Bose Soundtouch), in my car (via Tesla App...
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble with premium

Hello,I'm a new Spotify user and i've upgraded my free acount to Premium, through a 7 day free trial. It happens that on the app it says that my account is free, but with a link obtained here on the forum (https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm a new Spotify user and i've upgraded my free acount to Premium, through a 7 day free trial. It happens that on the app it says that my account is free, but with a link obtained here on ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extra charge

I had just changed my credit card in my account and Spotify charged me an extra charge ? Is that correct? Just for changing the credit card?

• I had just changed my credit card in my account and Spotify charged me an extra charge ? Is that correct? Just for changing the credit card? 
  • ItsJamesJ
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes