Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Cambodia

Solved!

Spotify in Cambodia

Hi all,

currently in Cambodia for 4 months, I can't log into my spotify account anymore since yesterday. It asks me to update my profile but I can't change the country. The only choice that I have is "France", my home country. Any solution? I have a free account for now.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @guerafe,

Spotify hasn't launched in Cambodia yet, so you won't be able to continue using it until you're back in a country where Spotify is currently available.

Spotify are launching in new countries as often as possible.

Be sure to add your email at http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/ to be the first to hear 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @guerafe,

Spotify hasn't launched in Cambodia yet, so you won't be able to continue using it until you're back in a country where Spotify is currently available.

Spotify are launching in new countries as often as possible.

Be sure to add your email at http://www.spotify.com/why-not-available/ to be the first to hear 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Cambodia. If you find yourself in this country again in the future you should now be able to more easily access Spotify.

You can read more information about Spotify's launch in new markets in this news article: Spotify Expands International Footprint, Bringing Audio to 80+ New Markets

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts