Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in foreign countries where spotify isnt officially supported

Solved!

Spotify in foreign countries where spotify isnt officially supported

Greetings community,

I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium again but the problem is that I'm going to travel in a few weeks and the country doesn't support officially Spotify.

I'm actually curious if Spotify might work there even it isn't on the official support list.

I hope this question get's answered soon.
Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @superboom! So long as you have, and maintain, a premium subscription during your travels your account will continue to work as normal. If your premium does lapse and you revert to a free account, you'll have 14 more days of listening before you get locked out of that account until you return to a country where Spotify is supported.

So short answer, yes, your premium will continue to work if you have premium. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I might be able to help you with. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @superboom! So long as you have, and maintain, a premium subscription during your travels your account will continue to work as normal. If your premium does lapse and you revert to a free account, you'll have 14 more days of listening before you get locked out of that account until you return to a country where Spotify is supported.

So short answer, yes, your premium will continue to work if you have premium. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I might be able to help you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts