Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on different time zone

Spotify on different time zone

Spotify account settings is set to Australia however it keeping telling me suggesting sleep time music first thing in the morning or vice versa and telling me it's Sunday when it's Monday morning. Does this happen to all Australian Spotify users or does it just think i am in an American time zone?

Quite frustrating!! How do i fix this?

5 Replies

Hey @feedoug, thanks for reporting this!

That's odd. Could you send over a screenshot of what's going on? Also, could you make sure you're logged into the right account? It might be possible that you have more than one account, here are some steps that could help you find any additional accounts. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Seems to think it's night time when its morning and vice versaSpotify.pngSpotify 2.png

Thanks for that info! 

We'd like to get to the bottom of this. Just to check, is this happening across all your devices? If possible, try to log in using a friend's account to see if this is still happening.

Keep us posted.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Hi, thanks for your help. My only other device is my mobile phone, and it doesn't make time specific suggestions when browsing. I logged onto another computer and it did the same thing but I don't have anyone else's account to try

Hey @feedoug!

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, we suggest creating an account, it doesn't have to be Premium to test this out real quick.

Also, if you head to your Account page and log in to check your Profile, is the country set to Australia?

Keep us posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts