Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Downgrade from Premium to Free

After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free as I wish. Can you do it for me? Thank you. User: d...

• Visitor
  • After a few months of enjoying Premium...I need to downgrade to Ad-Sponsored Free account. I looked into my online account settings, but it only seems to allow me to downgrade to Unlimited, not Free ...
  • Somar542
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account is suddenly basic and playlists are gone!

I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account-details-changed@spotify.com for help but is there anyth...

• Visitor
  • I got an email notification from spotify saying the email associated with my account has been changed to (removed by Rock Star). I don't know who that is or how it happened. I've emailed account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect student account to Hulu

I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to the basic account. When I tried to connect through...

• I registered as a student and it worked, but when I tried to connect to hulu it said it couldn't because I already had an account with hulu that was commercial free. So I went to Hulu and switched to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

John my account was hacked

• Casual Listener
  • John my account was hacked
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Device Using my Spotify

Hi, Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognise. I logged out everywhere, changed my facebook password and adde...

• Hi,   Lately, I have noticed my playlist disappear and new songs getting saved into my song list. Last night I saw someone else streaming from another mobile device that I didn't recognis...
  • VishalOd
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paying for premium but can’t access

I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available. I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it. I have emailed in a contact form about a month ago but no one has ...

• I’m paying monthly for a premium subscription but when I access my account it is only the free version is available.  I no longer have access to premium even though I am paying for it.  I h...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deactivate facebook

I have an old account and I want to disconnect it from my Facebook. If I activate another account, can I use the same Facebook that is disconnected from the old account?

• Visitor
  • I have an old account and I want to disconnect it from my Facebook. If I activate another account, can I use the same Facebook that is disconnected from the old account?
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Delete spotify free account

How can i delete a spotify free account? As what i can read i have to email Spotify to delete it but done find it where? Appriciate help on the matter, thanks

• How can i delete a spotify free account?   As what i can read i have to email Spotify to delete it but done find it where?   Appriciate help on the matter, thanks 
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just joined, supposed to be free for 30 days but I've been charged, TWICE

used the contact us form a few days ago - heard nothing, I am absolutely fuming, you had no right to take ANY money from me at all, someone contact me ASAP

• Casual Listener
  • used the contact us form a few days ago - heard nothing, I am absolutely fuming, you had no right to take ANY money from me at all, someone contact me ASAP
  • Gabiipreuhs
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not change my password

I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't seem to change my password for some reason... See printscreen.
  • Siljuska
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

login

I cannot access my account via login or facebook, I have a family membership and need to add a new member to my plan and cannot accesss anything. I tried both emails I have and one is connected to my daughters account and this email im using to get h...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot access my account via login or facebook, I have a family membership and need to add a new member to my plan and cannot accesss anything. I tried both emails I have and one is connected to my...
  • Marquinhos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! See usage stats - when and for how long do I use Spotify?

Hi, I would like to show that I use Spotify for work purposes only, my intention is to deduct my membership fee from my taxes. Is it possible to see a statistic when and for how long I use spotify?

• Hi, I would like to show that I use Spotify for work purposes only, my intention is to deduct my membership fee from my taxes. Is it possible to see a statistic when and for how long I use spotify?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook Login Button Not Working

After deleting my facebook spotify permission and then re-allowing and then re-installing Spotify App on my Desktop, the "Login with Facebook" button does nothing when I click on it.

• After deleting my facebook spotify permission and then re-allowing and then re-installing Spotify App on my Desktop, the "Login with Facebook" button does nothing when I click on it.
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Login Account With Facebook

So basically I was trying to login my spotify with Facebook account as usual, but somehow it keeps showing me an error with authorization. Please Help "Error: Something went wrong when authenticating with Facebook. Please try again later.Code: 1005"

• Casual Listener
  • So basically I was trying to login my spotify with Facebook account as usual, but somehow it keeps showing me an error with authorization. Please Help   "Error: Something went wrong when ...
  • Reicuba
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got hacked

I'm not sure how, but my account got hacked. All I know the email has been changed into a really fishy email (), I have a new playlist that wasn't created by me, and I for some reason is in Spotify Family Subscription (no other family member), even t...

• I'm not sure how, but my account got hacked. All I know the email has been changed into a really fishy email (<removed sensitive info>), I have a new playlist that wasn't created by me, and I f...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Family and Headspace

Hi, is it possible to transform to a Family Premium account if you already have Spotify Premium & Headspace package? I don't want to lose my headspace bundle, but it's unclear what happens when I change my Premium account into Family Premium. Thanks!

• Hi, is it possible to transform to a Family Premium account if you already have Spotify Premium & Headspace package? I don't want to lose my headspace bundle, but it's unclear what happens when I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login

Hi, I am unable to login on my android phone.The account informations are correct I have internet on it and it worked just fine this morning.Whenever I try to login it takes some time until I receive a message that it failed to login.PS: The forum **...

• Hi, I am unable to login on my android phone. The account informations are correct I have internet on it and it worked just fine this morning. Whenever I try to login it takes some time until I rec...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create/Change "profilename" (not username) for existing accout in the nearer future?

Hey, as you are not able anymore to choose your own accountname, while creating your account, you need to create a profilename which is used somehow as an alias.I know it was asked very often, why the username can't be changed and I remember it was a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   as you are not able anymore to choose your own accountname, while creating your account, you need to create a profilename which is used somehow as an alias. I know it was asked very of...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo adicionar membros no Premium Familiar

Oi Não consigo adicionar meu namorado à minha conta.O Spotify diz que o endereço dele não é o mesmo que o meu (sendo que é.) O que fazer?

• Oi  🙂 Não consigo adicionar meu namorado à minha conta. O Spotify diz que o endereço dele não é o mesmo que o meu (sendo que é.)   O que fazer?
  • carolnaime
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes