Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify profile country problem

Spotify profile country problem

Hiii
Im in iran and i was using spotify nonpremium and with adds and all of them for 3 months but suddenly yesterday i opened up my spotify app on my iphone and it saied login failed you can use spotify abroad only for 14 days but ia havent leave country for 4 years and i opend my profile to change my country to iran and it was on uk but i couldnt change it to anywhere else but uk and it doesnt let me login to my account
Will you please help get through this problem cause im dying without my playlist on my account
My account:roozbehayahuasca@gmail.com
6 Replies

I escalated your message and will report back when I get an answer from the team.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,

i have a problem like this, so i will write here for not be bothered.

I live in UK but i did my account in Italy, the problem is that i cant use spotify in Uk but only in Italy, how can i do?

I already sent a message to the assistance but they didnt reply.

Im in italy right now, for holidays, and im in to my account, can i do something by my hand?

Thanks for the attention and for reply if u do 🙂

Hey @user-removed

Spotify is not currently available in your country and therefore your account can no longer be used beyond the 14 day abroad period.

We may become available in your country in the near future.

Hey @Titetio

Could you get back to me with the case number for your support request? I'll chase this up for you.

The number is #03433289

Thanks a lot 🙂

Thanks @Titetio

I've ensured your case is with the right team. They'll reach out to you shortly with an update.

Suggested posts