Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Plan

can two memebrs of the family plan play music at the same time? My family member and I are usually driving to work at the same time and we both want to play our own music but it will not allow us both to play our own music at the same time.

• Casual Listener
  • can two memebrs of the family plan play music at the same time? My family member and I are usually driving to work at the same time and we both want to play our own music but it will not allow us bot...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Movistar and Spotify

I made a premium subscription with Movistar for Spotify and in the website https://spotify.movistar.es says I'm premium (with the 40% discount but when I go to Spotify's web says I'm not... how can I solve this? because if doesn't appear correctly on...

Captura de pantalla 2015-03-04 a la(s) 10.01.11.png Captura de pantalla 2015-03-04 a la(s) 10.03.08.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I made a premium subscription with Movistar for Spotify and in the website https://spotify.movistar.es says I'm premium (with the 40% discount but when I go to Spotify's web says I'm not... how can I...
  • eleanorigby
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

What kind of information does Spotify share?

Hello, I do not have a Facebook or Last.fm account. I was wondering if any of my information is shared publicly, such as my listening history or interests. Thanks.

• Regular
  • Hello,   I do not have a Facebook or Last.fm account. I was wondering if any of my information is shared publicly, such as my listening history or interests.   Thanks.
  • thrasher585
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account

I am currently a student, but I'm being charged the full $9.99 for Premium. How can I change my settings to get the discount without having to make a new account or delete my current one?

• I am currently a student, but I'm being charged the full $9.99 for Premium. How can I change my settings to get the discount without having to make a new account or delete my current one?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong facebook user connected suddenly...

Hey, I know there is an faq post about wrong facebook users connected, but the solution there is to disconnect them and then connect through your own facebook again... which I did, but spotify just seems to think that some other random dude is connec...

• Regular
  • Hey, I know there is an faq post about wrong facebook users connected, but the solution there is to disconnect them and then connect through your own facebook again... which I did, but spotify just s...
  • Gswagsweigatt
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Family but revert back to Premium?

Hi everyone - Ive tried looking but theres so much stuff to look through this may just be quicker... So sorry for perpetuating the enormous amount of forum to look through... I have a Family subscription I pay £15 per month for but I want to revert b...

• Hi everyone - Ive tried looking but theres so much stuff to look through this may just be quicker... So sorry for perpetuating the enormous amount of forum to look through...   I have a Family...
  • Olfloco
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from Spark Premium to Spotify Premium

I've cancelled my phone with Spark and so I presume my Spark Premium Spotify will get cancelled too. Do I have to wait for this to happen before I set up a new payment method? Will I lose my playlists? Cheers. Andy

• I've cancelled my phone with Spark and so I presume my Spark Premium Spotify will get cancelled too. Do I have to wait for this to happen before I set up a new payment method? Will I lose my playlist...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I'm not getting the premium that I ordered and I'm a repeat customer. I'm wondering what the deal is with that because I never stopped paying for it.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not getting the premium that I ordered and I'm a repeat customer. I'm wondering what the deal is with that because I never stopped paying for it.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't accept my e-card code

Hey, i wanted to extend my spotify premium with an e-card but spotify doesn't accept my code. Please help me.Thanks.

• Hey,   i wanted to extend my spotify premium with an e-card but spotify doesn't accept my code.   Please help me. Thanks.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles with student discount

I had Spotify Premium and just started using the Student Discount. Why can't I make any of the playlists available offline (on the app)? When I hit "subscription," it says free, but I switched my account to a student account the other day. Spotify is...

• Casual Listener
  • I had Spotify Premium and just started using the Student Discount. Why can't I make any of the playlists available offline (on the app)? When I hit "subscription," it says free, but I switched my acc...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Double

I have just received an email from Apple saying that my monthly Spotify bill has come out today, so i opened the email to check it out and it has charged me double the rates of premium, so I have paid around £26 for this month. Can anyone help me out...

• I have just received an email from Apple saying that my monthly Spotify bill has come out today, so i opened the email to check it out and it has charged me double the rates of premium, so I have pai...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listeners on Artist Page

Hello, In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of what it looks like (Snakadaktal is a band you should check o...

spotify 1.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,   In case you're not familiar with the feature, whenever you go to an artist's page, it lists in the top right corner who of your friends listen to that artist. Attached is an image of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No puedo pagar spotify con visa

Cargo los datos y me sale un mensaje respecto a q mi tarjeta tiene un mal día.

• Casual Listener
  • Cargo los datos y me sale un mensaje respecto a q mi tarjeta tiene un mal día.
  • ingruch
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello. My account was hacked, probably by Facebook login. My email and password data were changed with it, I can not get them back. I need urgent assistance. Given that the person deleted all my songs. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   My account was hacked, probably by Facebook login. My email and password data were changed with it, I can not get them back. I need urgent assistance. Given that the person delet...
  • augustohaubrich
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help! regarding subsciption

i checked my bank account yesterday and saw that spotifydk(im from denmark) made a withdrawl for 99.kr(the price of a subscription) however my account still says that it is a free account, and that i can upgrade for the small sum of 99kr.... The prob...

• Casual Listener
  • i checked my bank account yesterday and saw that spotifydk(im from denmark) made a withdrawl for 99.kr(the price of a subscription) however my account still says that it is a free account, and that i...
  • kris214e
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify stole me 20 euros

Hello! Please help.I've NEVER submitted a premium account, but on my card, I miss 20 euros.9,99 euros to "Spotify Premiu London GB"and 9,99 same.I'm am so SORRY for bad English, I'm Italian! Please tell me how can I contact Spotify to solve my proble...

• Visitor
  • Hello! Please help. I've NEVER submitted a premium account, but on my card, I miss 20 euros. 9,99 euros to "Spotify Premiu London GB" and 9,99 same. I'm am so SORRY for bad English, I'm Italian! ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple Charges in TWO DAYS

I have a premium subscription, which I get charged for every month. This is usually within the first 10 days of the month. BUT this time, you guys have decided to charge me 5 more times at the end of the month. This is very shocking and upsetting. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription, which I get charged for every month. This is usually within the first 10 days of the month. BUT this time, you guys have decided to charge me 5 more times at the e...
  • JA10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password problem

Hi. I have been trying to log onto my account now for days. I tried changing the password and each time I do the page comes up saying form has expired?? With my phone plan I can have 1 of 2 things they offer so I picked spotify premium. Can anyone pl...

• Hi. I have been trying to log onto my account now for days. I tried changing the password and each time I do the page comes up saying form has expired?? With my phone plan I can have 1 of 2 things th...
  • toneyodom
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes