Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I would like to cancel the subscription on a separate account that I am blocked out of

Mr original account, that is connected to my facebook account, is broken and I can't log into it. I tried deleting my Facebook Spotify app, and re-installing it, and that didn't work. And I tried sending a new password, and that didnt work. And Faceb...

• Mr original account, that is connected to my facebook account, is broken and I can't log into it. I tried deleting my Facebook Spotify app, and re-installing it, and that didn't work. And I tried sen...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! In app purchase not working

Just paid £12.99 for a month of premium spotify through the spotify's app on the iPhone.After taking my money spotify then tells me that in app purchases are not available in your region (they are I live in the UK)I then go into iTunes to check my su...

• Just paid £12.99 for a month of premium spotify through the spotify's app on the iPhone. After taking my money spotify then tells me that in app purchases are not available in your region (they are ...
  • starflyer79
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find newer song...

There is a newer Black Eyed Peas song, Yesterday, that is available on youtube for video playing etc but I can't get it on Spotify... any idea how long newer releases take to get on here? And is there a way to download the song from youtube to at lea...

• Regular
  • There is a newer Black Eyed Peas song, Yesterday, that is available on youtube for video playing etc but I can't get it on Spotify... any idea how long newer releases take to get on here? And is ther...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription but still have been charged

Hi, I cancelled my subscription last week, before my previous subscription period was supposed to end. However, I've been charged for this month, and my account doesn't show that the subscription was cancelled.

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription last week, before my previous subscription period was supposed to end. However, I've been charged for this month, and my account doesn't show that the subscri...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device password

Trying to set a device password, but I am not receiving any email from spotify?

• Trying to set a device password, but I am not receiving any email from spotify? 
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice help !

I was typing in the information to start the student discount but it wouldn't let me so exited out and I was charged twice on my card when it didn't even go to my account or anything and I want to know if I'm going to be charged or not

• I was typing in the information to start the student discount but it wouldn't let me so exited out and I was charged twice on my card when it didn't even go to my account or anything and I want to kn...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**URGENT** Cannot cancel premium, never had the service and still being changed £9.99 a month!

Hi, Please can a spotify staff member get in touch - I have been trying to cancel my premium subscription for months, but there isn't an option to! You charge me £9.99 every month and my account says I'm on the free service!? Please help me as this h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Please can a spotify staff member get in touch - I have been trying to cancel my premium subscription for months, but there isn't an option to! You charge me £9.99 every month and ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling account

Hi there,I signed up for a free account last week but have decided I don't want it any longer so how do I delete it?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I signed up for a free account last week but have decided I don't want it any longer so how do I delete it? Thanks.
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone, cannot restore them and I've added music I dont listen to.

And yes, I have logged into the correct account. I just opened my Spotify as usual, both on my phone and on my computer and noticed ALL my playlists are gone, and I've added music that I don't normally listen to. The Starred playlist is intact. Some ...

• Casual Listener
  • And yes, I have logged into the correct account. I just opened my Spotify as usual, both on my phone and on my computer and noticed ALL my playlists are gone, and I've added music that I don't normal...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium offer for €0.99

My boyfriend already have activadet Premium with this offer (€0.99 for 3 months). I would do the same thing with my account but a warning message tells me:"Looks like you've already had this offerIt looks like you've already taken our free trial or d...

• My boyfriend already have activadet Premium with this offer (€0.99 for 3 months). I would do the same thing with my account but a warning message tells me: "Looks like you've already had this offer ...
  • didiaz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Spotify been hacked and password/email address been changed!

Hi all, Some douche hacked into my spotify and changed both the email address associated with the account and the password - so now I can't reset the password or contact spotify help as everything goes to this new email address. I managed to login th...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,    Some douche hacked into my spotify and changed both the email address associated with the account and the password - so now I can't reset the password or contact spotify help a...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay more than 9.99

Hi, Every month I pay more than 9.99 to spotify. The amount varies. For exapmle I paid 10.19 last month. Why? When I look at the receipts from my account on spoify, it is 9.99 as it should be. So who is taking this amount? I don't care about 0,2 lira...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Every month I pay more than 9.99 to spotify. The amount varies. For exapmle I paid 10.19 last month. Why? When I look at the receipts from my account on spoify, it is 9.99 as it should b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify profile country problem

HiiiIm in iran and i was using spotify nonpremium and with adds and all of them for 3 months but suddenly yesterday i opened up my spotify app on my iphone and it saied login failed you can use spotify abroad only for 14 days but ia havent leave coun...

• Visitor
  • Hiii Im in iran and i was using spotify nonpremium and with adds and all of them for 3 months but suddenly yesterday i opened up my spotify app on my iphone and it saied login failed you can use spo...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Sppotify Student subscription problem

I was trying to subscribe for spotify student and somehow they couldn't verify me as a student so while I was trying upload my student ID with all the details, I got a notification for my bank account being already charges $4.99 twice before even con...

• I was trying to subscribe for spotify student and somehow they couldn't verify me as a student so while I was trying upload my student ID with all the details, I got a notification for my bank accoun...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't access access to my account.

I can not access to my accountA couple of days trying to access my account from facebook and I could not do, simply did nothing, I agreed with my user account and split my facebook account, creating two separate profiles. The problem is that my playl...

• Visitor
  •     I can not access to my account A couple of days trying to access my account from facebook and I could not do, simply did nothing, I agreed with my user account and split my facebook ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Not Working

I canceled my premium subscription when I found out about the Student discount and signed up for that instead. The $5.40 have been taken from my account, but I'm still registered as a free user???? I've tried to contact spotify but they keep sending ...

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled  my premium subscription when I found out about the Student discount and signed up for that instead. The $5.40 have been taken from my account, but I'm still registered as a free user...
  • Savvsbuck
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyway to hide announcements permanently after you acknowledged them?

I know this may be a global announcement for the Calibre 50 session, however I hide the annoucement and it keeps coming back. I'm particualary annoyed because I don't listen to that crapfest of music in Spanish. Having a Spanish sur name has given me...

• I know this may be a global announcement for the Calibre 50 session, however I hide the annoucement and it keeps coming back. I'm particualary annoyed because I don't listen to that crapfest of music...
  • seanpatrick76
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium canceled but I still have a month to go

Back on April 11th, I recieved 6 months of Premium as a gift. It's september now and it says my Premium account has been caceled, when the recepit itself says I had 6 months of it, so I shouldn't have to pay again until October. Why am I seeing this ...

• Back on April 11th, I recieved 6 months of Premium as a gift. It's september now and it says my Premium account has been caceled, when the recepit itself says I had 6 months of it, so I shouldn't hav...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant remember my username, tried everything

I cannot remember my username for the life of me. I've tried all my emails. Because I have like 4 accounts. And none of them have the right Spotify account. This account is important because I bought premium and I can't cancel it because I broke my o...

• I cannot remember my username for the life of me. I've tried all my emails. Because I have like 4 accounts. And none of them have the right Spotify account. This account is important because I bought...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't let me download my songs

I recently reformatted my phone and tablet to speed them up, and when I redownloaded Spotify it treated my devices as new devices and won't let me get rid of the old ones. How do I fix this?

• I recently reformatted my phone and tablet to speed them up, and when I redownloaded Spotify it treated my devices as new devices and won't let me get rid of the old ones. How do I fix this?
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes