Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have been double charged two months in a row? I've written them and they do not give me any help

I've been charged twice this last two months. I've written them and they told me to look in here but nothing else! How should I proceed?

• I've been charged twice this last two months. I've written them and they told me to look in here but nothing else! How should I proceed?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount randomly disappeared!?

I signed up with the student discount and have been paying at that price for several months. I discovered that this month I was charged the full price instead. I am still a student, and have not changed anything about my account. How can I be reimbur...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with the student discount and have been paying at that price for several months. I discovered that this month I was charged the full price instead. I am still a student, and hav...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Order process blank page.

Having trouble in loading this page. Always blank and i can't use my spotify premium i subscribed at spotify 129 in stand alone. I pay via prepaid load.

• Having trouble in loading this page. Always blank and i can't use my spotify premium i subscribed at spotify 129 in stand alone. I pay via prepaid load.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

KPN all-in-one, upgrade spotify family

Is het mogelijk om bij het gratis Spotify premium account family leden toe te voegen?

• Is het mogelijk om bij het gratis Spotify premium account family leden toe te voegen?
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay with paypal!

Hello, I am trying to upgrade to premium but once I submit paypal details, the screen goes blank with only a "spotify" label on the top left corner. I cant pay by card at the moment. I tried to pay on ipads as well as desktops, but nothing works. Can...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am trying to upgrade to premium but once I submit paypal details, the screen goes blank with only a "spotify" label on the top left corner. I cant pay by card at the moment. I tried to pay o...
  • traianus-maximu
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering Songs Deleted Off Collaberative Playlist

I have a collaberative playlist and today a bunch of songs were removed from it. Is there any way I can see which songs were removed from the playlist and how to re-add them? I am the one that created the playlist, but anyone is able to edit it. Than...

• I have a collaberative playlist and today a bunch of songs were removed from it. Is there any way I can see which songs were removed from the playlist and how to re-add them? I am the one that create...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account-merge to family plan

I created a family plan, but the student joining my plan already has his own account. Is there a way to merge his account to the family plan so that he does not lose his playlists or will he have to start from scratch?

• I created a family plan, but the student joining my plan already has his own account. Is there a way to merge his account to the family plan so that he does not lose his playlists or will he have to ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer abroad

I am having a problem signing into my spotify account. I was living abroad in London last spring and have now returned to the U.S. But it won't let me log into my account as it says I've used my 14 day limit abroad. How can I log on to change my loca...

• I am having a problem signing into my spotify account. I was living abroad in London last spring and have now returned to the U.S. But it won't let me log into my account as it says I've used my 14 d...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What does private session do in this case?

I have all of the social options turned off on my Spotify account. I am not connected to Facebook or Last.fm either. In this case, would turning on "Private session" do anything? Thanks in advance.

• Regular
  • I have all of the social options turned off on my Spotify account. I am not connected to Facebook or Last.fm either. In this case, would turning on "Private session" do anything?   T...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hiya.My mum is having troubles with her Spotify account. She has gone to premium a few weeks ago but the last few days it keeps saying she needs to upgrade to premium but she already has. Please help! Thanks.

• Hiya. My mum is having troubles with her Spotify account. She has gone to premium a few weeks ago but the last few days it keeps saying she needs to upgrade to premium but she already has. Please ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is in my account

Can you please get rid of this unwanted account in my spotify? It has been bothering me and i've changed my password

• Can you please get rid of this unwanted account in my spotify? It has been bothering me and i've changed my password
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When on my 3g network spotify thinks i'm abroad

Hello, I live in El Salvador and Spotify is detecting that I'm abroad in Guatemala when I use my Iphone with Claro 3G network. I get blocked some times when I spend many days without using Spotify on my Iphone on a Wifi network.Anyone nows how I coul...

• Hello, I live in El Salvador and Spotify is detecting that I'm abroad in Guatemala when I use my Iphone with Claro 3G network. I get blocked some times when I spend many days without using Spotify on...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged Twice - Premium Student Account

I have been charged twice, but keep getting this message when trying to verify if I am student(and yes I am, but it turns out I have to wait till my next term starts to send proof in for validation, so I will wait next month to try again):We were una...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged twice, but keep getting this message when trying to verify if I am student(and yes I am, but it turns out I have to wait till my next term starts to send proof in for validation, ...
  • gerardoban
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change type of logging in

I was created Spotify account by Facebook, but I want to change logging type to email and password. How to do it?

• Casual Listener
  • I was created Spotify account by Facebook, but I want to change logging type to email and password. How to do it?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to cancel the subscription on a separate account that I am blocked out of

Mr original account, that is connected to my facebook account, is broken and I can't log into it. I tried deleting my Facebook Spotify app, and re-installing it, and that didn't work. And I tried sending a new password, and that didnt work. And Faceb...

• Mr original account, that is connected to my facebook account, is broken and I can't log into it. I tried deleting my Facebook Spotify app, and re-installing it, and that didn't work. And I tried sen...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! In app purchase not working

Just paid £12.99 for a month of premium spotify through the spotify's app on the iPhone.After taking my money spotify then tells me that in app purchases are not available in your region (they are I live in the UK)I then go into iTunes to check my su...

• Just paid £12.99 for a month of premium spotify through the spotify's app on the iPhone. After taking my money spotify then tells me that in app purchases are not available in your region (they are ...
  • starflyer79
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find newer song...

There is a newer Black Eyed Peas song, Yesterday, that is available on youtube for video playing etc but I can't get it on Spotify... any idea how long newer releases take to get on here? And is there a way to download the song from youtube to at lea...

• Regular
  • There is a newer Black Eyed Peas song, Yesterday, that is available on youtube for video playing etc but I can't get it on Spotify... any idea how long newer releases take to get on here? And is ther...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription but still have been charged

Hi, I cancelled my subscription last week, before my previous subscription period was supposed to end. However, I've been charged for this month, and my account doesn't show that the subscription was cancelled.

• Hi,   I cancelled my subscription last week, before my previous subscription period was supposed to end. However, I've been charged for this month, and my account doesn't show that the subscri...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes