Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple Charges in TWO DAYS

Multiple Charges in TWO DAYS

I have a premium subscription, which I get charged for every month. This is usually within the first 10 days of the month. BUT this time, you guys have decided to charge me 5 more times at the end of the month. This is very shocking and upsetting. I would like you to remove all 5 charges and bill me on the regular day in the next month (september). I am not paying for 6 months of premium in one month. this is crazy! I also think it is bogus that there is not a phone number that I can call to take care of this much more quickly. This community forum is not a proper way to settle financial issues. 

I would greatly appreciate help solving this problem. 

Jessie

2 Replies

Hey Jessie @JA10, Please contact Spotify support using this form and tell them more about this issue: 

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Please note! you may receive an auto-response directing you back to the Community.

If you reply directly to that email, your message will reach one of spotify friendly agents.

Include your recipt, your Spotify account email and other transaction details. and hopefully you get refunded as soon as possible ^-^.

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

★ Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist ♪| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

Thank you! I appreciate your help! 

I will give that a try 🙂

Suggested posts