Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for premium, I'm still on free.

So yesterday I did he whole process for paying for premium via either a 7 eleven or Oxxo. I paid via Oxxo after printing out the receipt. I paid for one month but up until now I'm still on free. I emailed support but they didn't really help me. I tri...

• So yesterday I did he whole process for paying for premium via either a 7 eleven or Oxxo. I paid via Oxxo after printing out the receipt. I paid for one month but up until now I'm still on free. I em...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 99 cents

Is this promotion still going ?? I fso how does it work? Because I tried to get it and I still get the 9.99 pricing. I've never had premium and I have no idea if I ever used the trial. Can anyone help please ? thanks

• Is this promotion still going ?? I fso how does it work? Because I tried to get it and I still get the 9.99 pricing. I've never had premium and I have no idea if I ever used the trial. Can anyone hel...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook log-in issues... sort of. Need help getting password sent to another e-mail.

I've dug around, but I haven't found this issue show up anywhere else. The e-mail address that I originally created my facebook with was deactivated by my school about 8 years ago. I am trying to set a password so that I can log in to other devices (...

• I've dug around, but I haven't found this issue show up anywhere else.   The e-mail address that I originally created my facebook with was deactivated by my school about 8 years ago. &nbs...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums and tracks no longer save to "Your Music"

For about a month now, any album or track that I save to "Your Music" disappears upon restarting the program. This is true whether I access my account on Windows desktop, iPad, or iPhone. I'll click "Save" on an album, it'll show "Saved" and appear i...

• Casual Listener
  • For about a month now, any album or track that I save to "Your Music" disappears upon restarting the program. This is true whether I access my account on Windows desktop, iPad, or iPhone. I'll click ...
  • Markverlijsdonk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Already on Premium - won't let me use Paypal to add student discount

Hi I'm trying to add NUS student discount to my account but it won't let me pay by paypal. I already subscribe to Premium and don't want to add a different method of payment such as credit card in case it charges me twice as I'm already set up with p...

• Hi   I'm trying to add NUS student discount to my account but it won't let me pay by paypal. I already subscribe to Premium and don't want to add a different method of payment such as credit c...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forced to join the community, now i cannot delete my community profile

Hi i was forced to make a community profile by the spotify website, now i cannot find away to delete the community profile without removing my entire spotify profile And please do not write "welcome to the community" i did not want to be here! How do...

• Hi i was forced to make a community profile by the spotify website, now i cannot find away to delete the community profile without removing my entire spotify profile   And please do not write ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium via Apple-ID, doesn't work but debits money

Hi Spotify, Some months ago I decided to try to upgrade my since long Spotify Free-account to a Spotify Premium. I did the purchase through my iPad, via Apple Store. The thing is, all that actually works is that I now pay for a Premium account. I hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   Some months ago I decided to try to upgrade my since long Spotify Free-account to a Spotify Premium. I did the purchase through my iPad, via Apple Store.    The thing...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Spotify

Hello ,So when I first tried Spotify I used my Facebook profile but then I realized I didn't wanna connect it to my Facebook because it would share my listening habits. So I decided to make another account but my main email that I use for everything ...

• Hello 👋, So when I first tried Spotify I used my Facebook profile but then I realized I didn't wanna connect it to my Facebook because it would share my listening habits. So I decided to make ano...
  • avk1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile often recognised as new offline device

Hi, I'm a premium user and I have a huge problem with my Spotify that has annoyed me for long time and it's not been solved yet. It all started when I went abroad with my phone and the very first time I wanted to listen to my offline playlists, the p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a premium user and I have a huge problem with my Spotify that has annoyed me for long time and it's not been solved yet. It all started when I went abroad with my phone and the very ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentaly unlinked accounts.

Hi, I accidentaly unlinked my facebook account to spotify and when linked again a large portion of my old playlists were gone. I suspect that I had two accounts though one old one and a new facebook one that got created when I went on spotify with my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I accidentaly unlinked my facebook account to spotify and when linked again a large portion of my old playlists were gone. I suspect that I had two accounts though one old one and a new facebook ...
  • Ceriksson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged For No Reason

Hi all, So I can't remember the last time I used spotify - I don't remember subscribing to it recently. According to my bank statements it was at the end of June..but even then it makes no sense. I got charged $11.99 from this account SPOTIFY AUSTRAL...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   So I can't remember the last time I used spotify - I don't remember subscribing to it recently. According to my bank statements it was at the end of June..but even then it makes no s...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel my subscription

I got the spodify for 3 months for .99$ and I tried to cancel so I wasn't charged 10$ and it said I didn't even get the subscription so i can't cancel it, but I have all the subscription things still. I need to cancel my subscription

• Casual Listener
  • I got the spodify for 3 months for .99$ and I tried to cancel so I wasn't charged 10$ and it said I didn't even get the subscription so i can't cancel it, but I have all the subscription things still...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Incomplete Student Discount Subscription

Hi there! I tried purchasing the $4.99 + tax student discount today and after inputting my card info and my name, school, zipcode, it said "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again.". I tried multiple ti...

• Hi there!   I tried purchasing the $4.99 + tax student discount today and after inputting my card info and my name, school, zipcode, it said "We were unable to validate your student details. P...
  • crafizadeh
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my credit card and loose premium account offer once i update the card

English is not my tongue language, so my apologies in advance: Hi! Im an unlimited user and i upgrade for 3 months to a premium offer that gives me premium pack for just 1 or 3€ by month for 3 months (couldnt remember the exact amount) In the first m...

• English is not my tongue language, so my apologies in advance:   Hi! Im an unlimited user and i upgrade for 3 months to a premium offer that gives me premium pack for just 1 or 3€ by month for...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for a Student Premium

Hello, I've been trying to sign up for the Student Premium service, however, it keeps telling my that what I type in cannot be validated? "We were unable to validate your student details. Please check your status and try again." Everything I have typ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I've been trying to sign up for the Student Premium service, however, it keeps telling my that what I type in cannot be validated?    "We were unable to validate you...
  • Tatiana1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In

I can log into the website online but I cannot log in on the actual program unless I connect it to facebook. How do I fix this? I even connected it to my Facebook now and it still wont work.

• I can log into the website online but I cannot log in on the actual program unless I connect it to facebook. How do I fix this?     I even connected it to my Facebook now and it still wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda!!

Inicie mi membresía por primera vez!! El cargo se me hizo porque me llego el mensaje del banco . Mas no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta porque me dice no ha sido creada . Al momento de obtener el premio me marca que no se pudo realizar el pago t este si s...

• Inicie mi membresía por primera vez!! El cargo se me hizo porque me llego el mensaje del banco . Mas no puedo ingresar a mi cuenta porque me dice no ha sido creada . Al momento de obtener el premio m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to request a refund

I am not happy with the service I signed up for and I have canceled today. I was billed for one month and would like it refunded to me. Please reach me at -snip-

• Casual Listener
  • I am not happy with the service I signed up for and I have canceled today. I was billed for one month and would like it refunded to me. Please reach me at -snip-
  • Davidthib8197
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged for premium but still am not getting the service

I payed for the Student premium service and it charged my account but it will not switch from free to premium. I have tried to log out and back in and also uninstalled the app. I have contacted spotify and they were no help. Someone please tell me ho...

• I payed for the Student premium service and it charged my account but it will not switch from free to premium. I have tried to log out and back in and also uninstalled the app. I have contacted spoti...
  • Magikal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized or unknown device is using my account

Hello, Just today I noticed that an unknown device is using my Spotify account. I'm using Spotify for OSX version 1.0.12.161. To troubleshoot, I've already clicked "Sign Out Everyone" from My Account and changed my Facebook password yet the issue sti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Just today I noticed that an unknown device is using my Spotify account.    I'm using Spotify for OSX version 1.0.12.161.   To troubleshoot, I've already clicked "S...
  • ArildR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes