Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify trying to make me pay TWICE?!

Spotify trying to make me pay TWICE?!

I've had spotify premium for ages now and rarely had a problem, well I opened up spotify this morning and it says theres a problem with my payment to renew my subscribtion. Now of course this is odd to me cause as you can see by the attatched screenshot from my bank transactions that says I paid for a new month on 5/22/15. So I checked my Spotify account and sure enough it's saying I should have paid for another month on 6/4/15??? Thats 12 days after I paid for my new month.
So what's going on? Is my premium going to be revoked even though I clearly paid?

SpotifyPremium.png
WF.png
1 Reply

Hey @PresleyB1996 welcome to the Spotify Community. If you check the number of charges with the number of months you've had Spotify you should see that it's one per month. If a payment has trouble going through it doesn't cancel immediately and go to free (and interrupt your offline music). 

It continues to try until it goes through (in this case on May 22). It then charges you again on the normal renewal date (June 4).You shouldn't have more charges than months you've had Spotify.

Suggested posts