Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription?!

Spotify won't let me cancel my subscription?!

Can someone  help me cancel my subscription? It accepts the password then nothing...just says its active 😕

Help would be appriecated

Andy

5 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Are you cancelling through your subscriptions page? You need to press 'view your options', scroll to the bottom and click on the link, then cancel.

If it still doesn't work, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can cancel it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

yes i did it from my subscriprions page so i guess ill have to use the online contact 🙂 thanks.

Same thing is happening to me.  Twice I have cancelled and subscription page still shows my account renewing.

@Blue_Rover wrote:

Same thing is happening to me.  Twice I have cancelled and subscription page still shows my account renewing.

Hi,

If you submit a support ticket using the form I linked above, someone at Spotify should be able to sort this out for you 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi everyone!

You can try removing your card details via this page to make sure you don't get charged. However, you should continue seeking out customer support to make sure that the subscription is definitively cancelled on your account.

I hope ya'll think about subscribing in the future, :). If there was something that you weren't pleased with in Spotify, please make sure to voice your feedback. It'll help shape Spotify and make it even better!

Spotify on!
Mikey

Spotify | Twitter

Did you like this post? Please add kudos below!
Did this post solve your issue? Accept it as a solution below!

Suggested posts