Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stats on Spotify

Solved!

Stats on Spotify

Hey guys if anyone can help me out that would be great. I’ve been on Spotify as an artist for three days now and I can’t see my monthly followers nor my stats and it says that I would be able to see them 1 day after my first follower/stream. I’ve got 30 followers and I know I’ve gotten songs streamed. Anyone know why this might be? My buddy joined Spotify as well and it showed his monthly listeners after a day and stats so I’m a bit confused. Not sure how to check back on here so reply and I’ll try and check back or please email me @ revert253@gmail.com thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You see stats with a 2-3 day delay and playlists with at least 25 listeners/month

Follow me

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

You see stats with a 2-3 day delay and playlists with at least 25 listeners/month

Follow me

Thanks man I was starting to get worried, is this the same for the monthly listeners? Will I start to see them soon? 

I think that Spotify is having problems in the last few days with its statistics. In my case for a song it tells me that I have 9706 streams in the "ALL-TIME" and 10.5k in the "last 28 days". This started happening to me no more than three days ago.

Suggested posts