Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount

Student Discount

When I attempt to register for a student discount, I fill out all of my information including my university and it says "oops something went wrong." Now I have 3 or 4 seperate charges on my debit card. 

2 Replies

Hello! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you are unable to complete a transaction, please try again while using an incognito/private browsing window. This will solve the issue the majority of the time, but if it continues to persist then you can also try to use an alternative form of payment, such as another credit/debit card.

If you are still unable to complete the transaction, or do not have an alternative form of payment, please reach out to support through the online contact form. If, for whatever reason, you would prefer not to, or cannot, use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.

Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

If you need anything else, please let me know!

Hi, @kp22090!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Keep in mind that you'll need to be currently enrolled at an accredited UK, US or DE higher education institution, such as a college or university to be eligible for this discount.

If this is your case, try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing. Also, trying from an incognito window or a different browser/device, would worth a shot.

If this doesn't work, we'd suggest contacting our Accounts team as @itu_ recommended.

Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts