Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribe to premium

Solved!

Subscribe to premium

Hi all

I'm new here 🙂

I have sign up to Spotify using a VPN as the service is not available in my country . It works fine so far and I even used the one week trail . Now I want to pay for premium using my Paypal account . My credit card was initiated in Israel so I was wondering if Spotify will block me from paying becuase the details are different from what I have used while sign up (Had to use US zip code) ?

If this is the case I will probably have to choose the only service that available here in Israel which is Apple music ( However I really prefer Spotify).

By the way , I searched for an answer in the forum prior posing it but found an old answer so wans't sure if it's still relevant or not .

One more thing : If I'll be able to get the premium , will I get the 30 days trail even if I used the one week ?

Thx !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Quite often changing the payment information would be used to change the country linked to a person's Spotify Account so I would generally assume that if you're using a payment card from Israel it may not work, however, the only way to find out is to try it. If it works then it works, if it doesn't then, well it doesn't. 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @user-removed thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Quite often changing the payment information would be used to change the country linked to a person's Spotify Account so I would generally assume that if you're using a payment card from Israel it may not work, however, the only way to find out is to try it. If it works then it works, if it doesn't then, well it doesn't. 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Appriciate your quick reply . I'll give it a shot

Well , it doesn't work . It's a shame on Spotify side becuase first , they won't get my money , which I really wanted to give them for the service they provide , second , they lost a customer to Apple Music ( Which is the only streaming service that available in Israel . Maybe in the future , who knows .

Thx for helping .

Suggested posts