Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Lost Account

So I am being charged twice a month. I believe it's because I have two different accounts but I do not know any of the credentials of the older one besides the payment information. I do not know the emaill address, password, or username but I am defi...

• So I am being charged twice a month. I believe it's because I have two different accounts but I do not know any of the credentials of the older one besides the payment information. I do not know the ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted Facebook account, now I cannot access Spotify.

Dear Community,my girlfriend deleted her facebook account and she is admin of our family spotify premium account. She can't logon to spotify anymore and therefore we can not stop our premium account. Can anyone help us? If you need more informatie pl...

• Visitor
  • Dear Community, my girlfriend deleted her facebook account and she is admin of our family spotify premium account. She can't logon to spotify anymore and therefore we can not stop our premium accoun...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify took money even though i canceled subscription

Last month I canceled my subscription because I had bought a 3 month 1€ deal, but yesterday spotify took 10€ from me and when i went to check if i was still subbed it said i was **bleep** m8

• Casual Listener
  • Last month I canceled my subscription because I had bought a 3 month 1€ deal, but yesterday spotify took 10€ from me and when i went to check if i was still subbed it said i was **bleep** m8
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Charged Double

hi spotify! i already cancel my premium subscription and switch to premium for family, but it looks like you charged me double in my account twice in my statement account on september and october. you charged me premium and premium for family... plea...

• Casual Listener
  • hi spotify! i already cancel my premium subscription and switch to premium for family, but it looks like you charged me double in my account twice in my statement account on september and october. yo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 7 day free trial

I started the 7 days free trial. it says 'your already paid premium abo will end on 15th of October'. I didn't pay anything. will it just end automatically? or do I have to do something? I don't want that premium abo thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • I started the 7 days free trial. it says 'your already paid premium abo will end on 15th of October'. I didn't pay anything. will it just end automatically? or do I have to do something? I don't want...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged two times this mounth!!

I have been charged two times this mount.. I have been charged every month since I got premium so there isn't any months I'm missing, so something must be wrong! I need at least my money back for the extra charge.

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged two times this mount..  I have been charged every month since I got premium so there isn't any months I'm missing, so something must be wrong! I need at least my money back f...
  • danny0911
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not let me close my account

So I followed this link https://support.spotify.com/us/close/in order to close my account. Upon clicking CLOSE MY ACCOUNT instead of receiving an email that my account is being closed I've been getting an email that looks like this I've tried multipl...

Screenshot 2016-02-05 at 1.13.01 AM.png
  • So I followed this link https://support.spotify.com/us/close/ in order to close my account. Upon clicking CLOSE MY ACCOUNT instead of receiving an email that my account is being closed I've bee...
  • brittybritt29
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3 month Premium Deal Question

Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December?That really is all i want to know.

• Regular
  • Guys when is the end date to make use of that offer? Is it going to be available through the whole December? That really is all i want to know.
  • ashhhhh
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch to family sub

I want to change to family sub, but i can keep my account but my brother wants to join it then, but will he lose his music on his own account?

• Visitor
  • I want to change to family sub, but i can keep my account but my brother wants to join it then, but will he lose his music on his own account?
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribe to premium

Hi allI'm new here I have sign up to Spotify using a VPN as the service is not available in my country . It works fine so far and I even used the one week trail . Now I want to pay for premium using my Paypal account . My credit card was initiated in...

• Visitor
  • Hi all I'm new here 🙂   I have sign up to Spotify using a VPN as the service is not available in my country . It works fine so far and I even used the one week trail . Now I want to pay for ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Subscription] Student Discount - claim back possible?

The email that I need to extend my student discount went into Spam file so I didnt realise for a couple of months that I paid too much money. Is it possible to claim the discount back?

• Casual Listener
  • The email that I need to extend my student discount went into Spam file so I didnt realise for a couple of months that I paid too much money. Is it possible to claim the discount back?
  • nanino_007
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching country issue

I've registered in UK and I'm using English account. I moved to Poland and it was OK, but recently I decided to join my daughter's (who has Polish account) and mine under Family Account. So I switched to family and, surprisingly our accounts can't be...

• I've registered in UK and I'm using English account. I moved to Poland and it was OK, but recently I decided to join my daughter's (who has Polish account) and mine under Family Account. So I switche...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I stupidly logged out of my account and set it to not being able to log in via Facebook for safety reason when using it on a public computer....now I can't access my account on any of my devices and when I try to log it via Facebook it has created a ...

• Visitor
  • I stupidly logged out of my account and set it to not being able to log in via Facebook for safety reason when using it on a public computer....now I can't access my account on any of my devices a...
  • mr_eggie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium RE-Subscription

I have been on Premium ever since (charged against my telco/monthly bill), but to my dismay my subscription got cancelled for no reason at all. Been trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium for days now, but to no avail. Help please! Thanks.

• I have been on Premium ever since (charged against my telco/monthly bill), but to my dismay my subscription got cancelled for no reason at all. Been trying to resubscribe to Spotify Premium for days ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want a refund of $11.99

I started a free trial of Spotify premium a while back and I ended the subscription before you tried to take my money... or at least I tried to end it, now I lost $12 because I thought I ended the subscription...Now I realise it didn't unsubscribe me...

• Visitor
  • I started a free trial of Spotify premium a while back and I ended the subscription before you tried to take my money... or at least I tried to end it, now I lost $12 because I thought I ended the su...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Japan?

Does Spotify have any current plans to open up in Japan? I was a constant user of the program in Australia, but having moved to Japan found that the software is not supported in this region. I really do miss Spotify and would like to know if I'd be a...

• Does Spotify have any current plans to open up in Japan? I was a constant user of the program in Australia, but having moved to Japan found that the software is not supported in this region. I really...
  • rworne
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Subscription

I have a student premium account but I was wondering what subscription would I have to get so two people can listen at the same time? Is it much more?

• I have a student premium account but I was wondering what subscription would I have to get so two people can listen at the same time? Is it much more?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I used to have premium service on my Samsung and when I upgraded to an iPhone everything disappeared but they are still charging me 9.99 a month and when I log into my account it's a basic free account asking me to upgrade but they're still charging ...

• Visitor
  • I used to have premium service on my Samsung and when I upgraded to an iPhone everything disappeared but they are still charging me 9.99 a month and when I log into my account it's a basic free accou...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan keeps sharing playlist

I just got the family plan and whenever me or my son open our app it cuts the one off and ask if we want to listen to the other phone. How to keep our playlist separate?

• I just got the family plan and whenever me or my son open our app it cuts the one off and ask if we want to listen to the other phone. How to keep our playlist separate?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes