Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription issues

Solved!

Subscription issues

So I tried to subscribe to my husbands family plan and get rid of my “trial” but am unable to do this. I apparently have 2 subscriptions...1 family and 1 of my own that I can not get rid of because my account says the only 1 I have is the family...ugh. So frustrating. How do I get rid of it so it doesn’t keep charging me for an unusable account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Rowendora!

To change from one type of subscription to another, you must cancel first your current subscription and wait for it to end.

Your expiration date will be the supposed to be "renewal date".

Once the subscription is terminated, you can join the Family Plan of your husband!

So please answer the following two:

1. Do you have the option to cancel your subscription? If you can't, then it means you are indeed already on the Family Plan already.
  2. Are you still being charged? Please know that if you failed to cancel prior to the renewal date, you will be charged as if you are going to have another month of Premium.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Rowendora!

To change from one type of subscription to another, you must cancel first your current subscription and wait for it to end.

Your expiration date will be the supposed to be "renewal date".

Once the subscription is terminated, you can join the Family Plan of your husband!

So please answer the following two:

1. Do you have the option to cancel your subscription? If you can't, then it means you are indeed already on the Family Plan already.
  2. Are you still being charged? Please know that if you failed to cancel prior to the renewal date, you will be charged as if you are going to have another month of Premium.

Thanks!

I am on my husbands plan and am being charged how do I get rid of the first one? Get rid of both?

Hey @Rowendora,

We appreciate you looking at @itu_'s advice here.

If you're still seeing another charge despite being on your husbands' Premium for Family plan, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly via email, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further and take a look under the hood.

Thanks!

Suggested posts