Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscription mistake

Subscription mistake

I heard of an offering (0,99€ for three months), which I found really attractive so i figured I'd start using Spotify again after a break for a couple of years. Then it turns out I did not get the special offer altough it always was my intention to do so.
Now 10€ have been withdrawn from my bank account for one month standard usage instead.
This would normally not concern me so much, cause I don't usually run around chasing offers... But now that I did, I'm quite irritated to lose 29,01€ over three months because of a misunderstanding (I taught it would automatically include this offer since I'm activating my account for a good future forward within the validity of the proposal). Hopefully someone knows how to sort this problem out for me. I hope "Spotify" can understand this mistake, but I wouldn't be surprised either if their GTC quite well exludes these kind of errors...

1 Reply

I would just like to say, I absolutely loath companies such as this one that automatically enroll you into subsciptions without prior consent. ( or writing it in small print so you don't see it). I've just checked my statements and have been charged for 4 months after taking a free trail at £9.99. This is robbery if you ask me and companies such as spotify amazon and insurance providers deserve everything negative that happens to them...

Suggested posts