Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Technical Faults - Help!

Technical Faults - Help!

Hi There,

I can't find any way of contacting Spotify - only Spotify users here on the community area.

I am a Premium customer and constantly experience faults.  The most annoying of which is that my library playlist just keeps stopping/pausing/cutting out afer about half an hour of play.  How can I stop this from happening?  All of the songs are playable, there are no gaps or empty tracks, so why does this keep on happening - it's infuriating!  Search results for artists also keep coming back as empty, even when the songs are later found by searching a different way.  For example, when I searched for XTC, this returned nothing when I hit the XTC artist choice, but when I searched for an XTC song title, all of the XTC page was then produced.  Loss of connection has also been a problem in the last few days.  This is a separate issue from when my playlists stop playing while I am still connected.

Can I expect a reply from a Spotify member of staff on this community area?  Please pass to Spotify staff to reply.

With many thanks for your help.

ryandebs

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You can get in touch with Spotify directly using the online contact form and their support agents will be more than happy to help you out. 

If you get an automated email reply, just be sure to reply directly to it and your message will reach a member of the team. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts