Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The Promotion for .99 didnt work

The Promotion for .99 didnt work

The promotion for 3 months for .99 was going on so I bought a gift card for 10 dollars, thinking that it would ask me to pay a dollar afterwards for my 4th month. But all $10 went toward 1 month! Please tell me that I can get 3 months for the price of the promotion! I even pressed the button on the screen with the promotion to upgrade! Please reply ASAP.

Spotify just sucked all the money out of my giftcard without a touch near the fact that there is a promotion! 

If I start using it with the credit I have right now will they point that out in the email or do you think that I can use it although I want my fair price and a lower price for what I've already partly used?

1 Reply

The 3 months for $0.99 is only available if you have never had a premium subscription on the account before. If you have unfortunately you are ineligible and it will charge you the standard $9.99 instead. The full terms of the offer are here. If you believe you are eligible and this is a mistake let me know and I'll do some digging for you. Hope this helps. 

Suggested posts