Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The backup of iPhone 15 did not reload the playlist of family members.

The backup of iPhone 15 did not reload the playlist of family members.

We were setting up a new iPhone 15 with a reload from cloud backup. The Spotify account loaded but did not load the member playlist. I restored the account on an iPad which did load the correct playlist. Should I erase the iPhone account on the iPhone and restore it or any other solution without losing the playlist for the iPhone?
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Playlists, saved content, etc., are bound to a specific account and don't have any link to a speciifc device.

If you're seeing all playlists and saved content on your iPad but not on your iPhone, then you've likely got a second account with Spotify, so I recommend checking out the following FAQ article for locating any additional accounts: https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/How-do-I-find-if-I-have-another-Spotify-account/ta-p/4737961.

Also, if you're still logged into the app on your iPad, you can head into the Spotify app > Settings > Account to see your main account's username as well as it's email address. You can use this info to log into the Spotify app on your iPhone.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts