Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to Update Payment Method: Defaults to Spotify Student

Solved!

Trying to Update Payment Method: Defaults to Spotify Student

I've been trying to find the customer service help form...

I've been attempting to update my payment method as I got a new debit card.

Each time I push "update preferences" after entering the information, my card is charged $5.33 but then it won't go through because it still wants me to enter my student information. I am no longer a student and have a full premium subscription.

Any help is greatly appreciated! (and I wish there was a customer service phone number)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @tatehamilton!

Welcome to the Spotify Community,

Could you try clearing your browser's cache/cookkies, refreshing it and give it another try? It would also worth a shot trying from an incognito window or a different browser/ device.

If it doesn't work, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @tatehamilton!

Welcome to the Spotify Community,

Could you try clearing your browser's cache/cookkies, refreshing it and give it another try? It would also worth a shot trying from an incognito window or a different browser/ device.

If it doesn't work, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

Suggested posts