Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Trying to remove members from family plan

Trying to remove members from family plan

I have a family plan under my account with 4 other members. After the free trial, two of them were uninterested in pursuing it further. So I followed the steps I've found in these boards to cancel my whole subscription (ridiculously round about), but when I tried to reup to family for only 2 members, it doesn't have any options other than the $29.99 4 member family plan.
Do I have to wait for my premium account to expire, then re sign up for a premium account, THEN re sign up for family with only 2 members?? (See above: "ridiculously round about")
And if so, will I lose any playlists/friends/followers from my premium account for letting it expire?
4 Replies

I am having the same problem a year later! How do I go down from three members to two? I would hate to have to just quit completely, but I don;t want to contune paying for three members when one isn;t using it.

Hey there @theskyhound and welcome to the community!

You can check the FAQ article on Spotify Family here. As you can see, to reduce the number of subaccounts in your plan, you'll have to cancel first your current plan and resubscribe to the plan with the number of accounts that you wish 🙂

Hope this was helpful!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

I did that.I am not given the option to subscribe fewer people when I try to resubscribe.

Hey again 🙂

Can you try resubscribing after you've cleared the cache/cookies memory in your broswer or opened a private window?

Let me know how this worked!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts