Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Solved!

Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?

Thank You,

~Tim

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Jlesshafft wrote:

Hi! I'm having the same problem. I accidently created another account so I have two Spotify accounts linked to one Facebook account. Ideally, I'd just like the combine them since I've created playlists and added followers on the new one. Can you please help me!? 🙂

Probably the quickest way to get this sorted is to drop the team an email using the online contact form and someone there will be able to get it sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

63 Replies

Hey Tim! No problem, this has been sorted. Please log in with your original username (not email address) and you'll find your playlists. Hope you enjoy.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

How can I find out my original username. I've always logged in with my Facebook account and can't seem to remember it.

No worries, I'll send you a private message now.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hi! I'm having the same problem. I accidently created another account so I have two Spotify accounts linked to one Facebook account. Ideally, I'd just like the combine them since I've created playlists and added followers on the new one. Can you please help me!? 🙂

Marked as solution

@Jlesshafft wrote:

Probably the quickest way to get this sorted is to drop the team an email using the online contact form and someone there will be able to get it sorted for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

I sent in a request last week but still haven't heard anything 😞 Any suggestions!?

@Jlesshafft wrote:

I sent in a request last week but still haven't heard anything 😞 Any suggestions!?

Can you post your case number here (its in the automated email reply you get) and I will ask someone to chase it up for you? 

Peter

Peter

Sure! It's 00806925.

Thank you!

Consider it done, hopefully someone from the community team will pick that up for you see what has happened to your case, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Peter

Peter

Thanks, Peter! I appreciate your help!

Just wanted to give you a heads up - I still haven't heard from anyone 😞 I'm pretty disappointed...

Me too! Let me poke someone! 😉 

Peter

Peter

@Peter - Ow! No need to poke so hard!

@Jlesshafft - sorry for the delay. Your email got stuck in our system but I've just replied to it myself so you won't need to wait any longer. Check your inbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have 2 spotify accounts with one facebook account? what can i do?

and i dont have access to my first account with facebook

thanks a lot

@marioquik - If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to lend a hand to get those accounts merged for you. 

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter

Hello I have same problem,

I tried to contact your support 5 days ago, but I didn't receive any reply...

What can I do now? 

@Roszu - Did you get an automated reply with an 8 digit case number in it? If so reply directly to that email and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. If you also let us know the case number here we can get it chased up for you. 

If you didn't receive an automated email reply, get in touch again using this contact form making sure you use a working email address in the first box and then reply directly to the automated email.

Peter

Hi,

I don't want to be connected with facebook anymore. How can I disconect from facebook and log in with user name and password in future?

Tahnk zou!

@user-removed -- as your account was created through Facebook, it's not possible to use that account without that Facebook account staying active. If you wanted a new account with a username of your choice, one of our support team will be able to transfer over your playlists. Just get in touch here.

Love,

Spotify.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts