Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two Accounts, One Facebook

Solved!

Two Accounts, One Facebook

So I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts?

Thank You,

~Tim

63 Replies

@user-removed - Just reply to the automated email that contains the case number and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as they can.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have the same problem but I have no access to my old account. I sent a message through the website but got no response. Can someone remove my old account so I can use the correct email

@metta - It is something the support team will need to lend a hand with. Have you got your 8-digit case number handy?

Peter

Hey Peter, when I submitted my inquiry I never got a case number. Where is the best place for me to submit a case and receive a case number?

@metta - Try here:
https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Peter

Help!! I'm having the same problem. One day I seemed to have accidentally logged into some other account of mine because all my playlists and starred songs disappeared, as did my premium access!!! even though I am still being charged on my credit card. I have already sent spotify 6-7 emails about this and no one has replied in over a month. 

Please help me merge my accounts. I am paying for a premium account and i cant even use it!!!!! I dont know what my original username was. Please help 

Have the same problem. Contacted you two weeks ago, but no response!!!!!! Very dissapointed.

Case number: 02195267

Peter

Hi Peter 

I have the same problem, can you help me please?

My case number is 02855763.

I'm chilean.

Thank you!

Feña-

@peterak @arantxyta

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Peter, could you also lend me a hand? I'm having a similar problem, already contacted spotify support through email and replied to the automated email. My case # is 02876031

Im having the same issue!! - I accidentally opened two accounts with one Facebook account. I am having an issue. I cannot access my old account where my playlists are. Is there a way to merge the two accounts???

Aghhhh, me too 😞
Tell me if you figure something out or someone fixes it for you please >.<

@rochellespooner @Raeeka

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

MattSudaSpotify Star

@Raeeka

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Hey, thanks for responding Matt! I received an automated response(which I copied below) and its been about 24 hours, so should I give it another day and then reply to it? :

"Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Here's what we got from you:
Hi, my spotify is linked to my facebook but its doesn't have any of my old playlists and followers. It is like a completely new account, but if I search up my name, I find my original account with everything still there. I think there are two accounts under Raeeka Yusuf that are linked to my facebook and I don't know how to access the original one and delete this new one.

We just wanted to let you know that we're looking into your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible. To ensure that our reply reaches your inbox, add support@spotify.com to your spam filter's whitelist.

If you need immediate help, please check out The Spotify Community http://community.spotify.com/ for support from other users. This is also a great place to read up on any company updates that might affect your service as well as posting your own ideas and feedback.

You can also check out our Help pages http://support.spotify.com. The FAQs contain solutions to the most common queries and guides on how to use Spotify’s features.

For any major service issues we’ll keep you in the loop via our Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/spotifystatus @Spotifystatus

Kind regards,
Spotify Customer Service Team

Don't get caught in cyber-space: This is an automated e-mail so please don't reply to it.

For your reference this is Case #: 02876031 "

@Raeeka

Sorry for the delay.

You should have gotten a reply from support by now. If not, reply back to the email.

MattSudaSpotify Star

I think I did the same thing somehow (although I can't figure out how...); opened two spotify accounts but only have one facebook so that all of my playlists, messages, friends... everything is gone.

How do I solve this?

I don't know if you've fixed it yet, but in case you haven't, just contact spotify customer support. They'll get back to you in a day(two at most), and they'll fix it 🙂

Can somone find my username for me

Hey, I made an account years ago and it is synced with my facebook. How do I delete that old account and sync my new account with facebook?

Suggested posts