Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Two people one account

Two people one account

So I wanted my wife and I to have the same account and she can listen to her. Music where she in her car and I can in my car or at work with out switching phones to lessen to I bought the due plane I thought you could learn on two phone with the same account I guess not 

2 Replies

Hey @bikerusa2000, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern. 

You can only listen to Spotify on one device at a time, so the behavior you're describing is expected. You can have as many people on the account as you'd like, but can only playback on one device at a time. 

If you'd like, let me know what country you're in - and I'll check to see if the Premium Duo plan (a plan for two people who can have separate accounts, but on one plan) is available in your area. 

Looking out for your reply!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi there @bikerusa2000,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will help you and your wife enjoy the music jams that are available on Spotify.

Thanks for stepping in @Billy-J, indeed Spotify accounts are for private use. This means that they should only be used by one person.

Don't worry, your wife can create an account here. Then she can copy all her music by following these steps.

And if you were able to get the Duo plan, you can can take a look at the instructions here to invite her. That way she can also enjoy the Premium features.

If you have questions, you can always write to us.

Have a nice day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts