Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updating Address/Postcode

Solved!

Updating Address/Postcode

Hello, 

I have recently moved homes and my Spotify is showing my old postcode, as I have a family account I need to update this. 

I have updated my address on facebook as they are linked but it is not updating on my Spotify account.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can continue using the current plan as usual without further updates. However, if you need to invite a new family member, you'll need to follow the steps I mentioned earlier.

Regarding your account ZIP code not being updated:

I'd recommend making sure that the Spotify app has all the required permissions under the Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify. If the ZIP code on Facebook is set as private, it might not update on the Spotify account.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @dmrondel,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan.

If you move, or enter the wrong details, you need to create a new account and subscribe to Premium for Family on that account. Don’t forget to cancel the plan on your old account 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Hi, 

Thanks for getting back to me so fast, what does this mean for my family account then? Can my partner who I live with use it even though it is showing my old address?

Marked as solution

You can continue using the current plan as usual without further updates. However, if you need to invite a new family member, you'll need to follow the steps I mentioned earlier.

Regarding your account ZIP code not being updated:

I'd recommend making sure that the Spotify app has all the required permissions under the Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify. If the ZIP code on Facebook is set as private, it might not update on the Spotify account.

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts