Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgrade to Family isn't working

Upgrade to Family isn't working

Hi,

I currently have a premium account and my girlfriend has a free account. I want to upgrade my account to family so I can add her and she can have premium too 🙂

But when I go to the "Start Spotify family" page, I put in my CC details and click the "Start my Spotify Premium" button below the credit card form, and it just returns me to the upgrade page - no error about my card or anything, just takes me back to the page and doesn't upgrade my account.

Can anybody help with this please?

Thanks,

Richard.

EDIT: I cancelled my Premium to see if it would work then, and now I can't even sign back up to premium - every credit card form just doesn't seem to work! I'm using Chrome on OSX if it might matter.

Final edit 🙂 Problem solved - I commented above that I was using Chrome, which made me wonder if that WAS the issue. It's worked fine in Safari, and I'm now signed up. The CC form showed the Amex logo as I typed my card info - in Chrome it doesn't. Suspect something may be broken there...

1 Reply

Hello!
Can you please make an reply to this post with the solution so I can Accept it as a solution and people can find it?
Thanks!

Suggested posts