Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Premium Account Hijacked

Hello, I received an email stating that my email address changed on my account. I did not do this, and I am very frustrated at the lack of communication from Spotify. I used the email address that was in the email I received, and I also used the anon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I received an email stating that my email address changed on my account. I did not do this, and I am very frustrated at the lack of communication from Spotify. I used the email address that wa...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No confirmation mail for 1 of my family members?

Yesterday I invited two family members but only one received the confirmation mail / code for christmas. Maybe I misspelled the mail adress but I can't find any information for this. The payment information telles me that I do pay for two familymembe...

• Yesterday I invited two family members but only one received the confirmation mail / code for christmas. Maybe I misspelled the mail adress but I can't find any information for this. The payment in...
  • cissiix
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription HELP

I have been trying to get my premium subscription to work. I have gone through all of the contact forms completing the actions more than three times now and it is not working! I would just like to be helped please! I have been charged multiple times ...

• Regular
  • I have been trying to get my premium subscription to work. I have gone through all of the contact forms completing the actions more than three times now and it is not working! I would just like to be...
  • kellyemanuels
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Erledigt :)

Ist erledigt

• Casual Listener
  • Ist erledigt 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed Facebook Account Removed

Hi, I'm a premium member, but I recently deleted my Facebook account (no longer into Facebook).I'm no longer able to log on, and my account is somewhere in limbo.What can I do to access my account again? The email adres that was assigned to my Facebo...

• Hi,   I'm a premium member, but I recently deleted my Facebook account (no longer into Facebook). I'm no longer able to log on, and my account is somewhere in limbo. What can I do to ac...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Account

I've had a student account for the past year and have been getting charged the half price fee. This month it charged me the full fee, how can I fix this?

• I've had a student account for the past year and have been getting charged the half price fee. This month it charged me the full fee, how can I fix this?     
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

They charge me two times this month

I ipplyed for student price but the computer didnt find the school so i decided to pay full price ,i looked on my bank statement and i have a charge for 9.99 and 4.99

• I ipplyed for student price but the computer didnt find the school so i decided to pay full price ,i looked on my bank statement and i have a charge for 9.99 and 4.99
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Password for Account / Second Login

Hi, I'm new here and I love Spotify. Been on premium subscription for almost 2 years now. I've created an account using my facebook login. I'm fine using my facebook-login to login into Spotify.However, sometimes I have to use WiFi/networks where fac...

• Hi,    I'm new here and I love Spotify. Been on premium subscription for almost 2 years now.   I've created an account using my facebook login. I'm fine using my facebook-login to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Eased all my music.

Hello I have recently found a song then gone to save into my Spotify acount (as I do all the time) going back onto "my music" nothing was there but the song I downloaded. I went to search for other songs I had previously saved and they were no longer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have recently found a song then gone to save into my Spotify acount (as I do all the time) going back onto "my music" nothing was there but the song I downloaded. I went to search for other s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why it matters in which country I am??

I want upgrade my spotify to premium but Im currently in czech republic and I have finnish card and I will go back to Finland and to Sweden soon.... If I change my country to finland now while Im still in Czech so am I able to listen to music anyway ...

• Casual Listener
  • I want upgrade my spotify to premium but Im currently in czech republic and I have finnish card and I will go back to Finland and to Sweden soon.... If I change my country to finland now while Im sti...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't reset password, links aren't working

My partner's premium spotify account stopped working, and she forgot her password.When we go through the password reset, it sends her an email to reset the password, but once clicked it says that the link is invalid or has been used already.. and thi...

• Casual Listener
  • My partner's premium spotify account stopped working, and she forgot her password. When we go through the password reset, it sends her an email to reset the password, but once clicked it says that t...
  • joao6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account hacked and email/passwords changed

My account has been acting up for the last few days. I now appear to have lost all of my playlists. Once on the desktop site this morning, I submitted a contact form with the issues and noted the completion note had an incorrect contact email address...

• Regular
  • My account has been acting up for the last few days. I now appear to have lost all of my playlists. Once on the desktop site this morning, I submitted a contact form with the issues and noted the com...
  • turbodurbo
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Yet another hacked account

Hey there, I have a premium account and it appearss that I have been hacked too. I've received an email about a recent change of my email address which clearly isn't mine and I clearly didn't change. I have contacted the email address provided there ...

• Hey there,   I have a premium account and it appearss that I have been hacked too. I've received an email about a recent change of my email address which clearly isn't mine and I clearly did...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New playlist - Cut and paste songs

Hello, I have the free Spotify. I have 1 playlist with around 200 songs. I want to cut and paste some of these songs to a new playlist. How do I do this, please? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have the free Spotify.  I have 1 playlist with around 200 songs.  I want to cut and paste some of these songs to a new playlist.   How do I do this, please?  ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't my premium working?

I tried earlier in the month to get premium with the student discount and I was charged twice and not given premium. I proceeded just to use the free trial hoping that the premium I paid for would set in but it didn't and the free trial ended. I trie...

• Regular
  • I tried earlier in the month to get premium with the student discount and I was charged twice and not given premium. I proceeded just to use the free trial hoping that the premium I paid for would se...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed for premium, but not working on iPhone

I have a subscription for Premium, and verified it in my account settings. But, i can only play one song, ie, cannot skip songs like I don't have Premium or something. iPhone version 6. My desktop version seems to be working, and yes, i have tried al...

• I have a subscription for Premium, and verified it in my account settings.  But, i can only play one song, ie, cannot skip songs like I don't have Premium or something.  iPhone version 6. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Account and uploading own songs on spotify

How to get an Artist account on spotify and to upload own produced songs

• How to get an Artist account on spotify and to upload own produced songs    
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone have taken over my account

HelloA few days ago i noticed that my phone changed songs in a strange way and to playlists that i dont use to play. I then got messages like "keep play on XX's Iphone or continue on your device" . Today i tried to log in to my account on spotifys we...

• Hello A few days ago i noticed that my phone changed songs in a strange way and to playlists that i dont use to play. I then got messages like "keep play on XX's Iphone or continue on your device" ....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! delete my old free account

So how do I delete my old free spotify account? It uses my Facebook credentials and I want to use them with my new account...

• Casual Listener
  • So how do I delete my old free spotify account? It uses my Facebook credentials and I want to use them with my new account...
  • revaewffej
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account !!!

Hi,Since Saturday I can't login to my premium spotify account, I checked my mails and I received a message from Spotify saying that my email adress has been changed.I tried with the new address but nothing, the guy who changed my email adress changed...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since Saturday I can't login to my premium spotify account, I checked my mails and I received a message from Spotify saying that my email adress has been changed. I tried with the new address b...
  • MoodyTsuki
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes