Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I updated to Spotify Premium yet still can't log in?

I had a Spotify membership previously. How to master reset my phone, now I paid for premium and still cannot get in for 3 days?

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Spotify membership previously. How to master reset my phone, now I paid for premium and still cannot get in for 3 days?
  • Katko
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account

Woke up this morning to find someone using my account from a PS3, discovered that someone had logged in and changed my email address and password. I'm still able to connect because I'm authenticated via facebook, so I can see that is the email assoc...

• Woke up this morning to find someone using my account from a PS3, discovered that someone had logged in and changed my email address and password. I'm still able to connect because I'm authenticated ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being overcharged!

I am being charged 3 times a month and I'm only using Spotify on 1 device,I haven't used it on any other for quite some time and I can't remember the login details to remove the old accounts.very frustrating and costly!!! Is there a phone number I ca...

• I am being charged 3 times a month and I'm only using Spotify on 1 device,I haven't used it on any other for quite some time and I can't remember the login details to remove the old accounts.very fru...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I contact customer service?

How do I contact customer service?

•   How do I contact customer service?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

emails

I bought premium and I don't know what the email is for my account, can anyone help

• I bought premium and I don't know what the email is for my account, can anyone help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribed 3 month premium but next day accidentally spotify family over it for 2mos

Hi I'm new to spotify from Philippinees ...my account is mitch_angelo_10@yahoo.comI had no credit card to use at first so I did online transfer from BDO to activate 3months premium for PHP397.00 which states that my renewal date is January 14 2016..H...

• Hi I'm new to spotify from Philippinees ...my account is mitch_angelo_10@yahoo.com I had no credit card to use at first so I did online transfer from BDO to activate 3months premium for PHP397.00 wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change origin of playlist suggestions

Hi, I'm in Portugal and, despite I've defined English (UK) as my language, when I enter Spotify in my PC ("Browse" - "Overview" page), I keep being suggested mainly with Spotify Brasil playlists!Is there any option for me to change this and configure...

• Hi,   I'm in Portugal and, despite I've defined English (UK) as my language, when I enter Spotify in my PC ("Browse" - "Overview" page), I keep being suggested mainly with Spotify Brasil playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently unsubscribed from my old subscription and resubscribed with the student discount. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything and I was charged the $4.99 but my account still says I am using Spotify free. I've tried logging out many time...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently unsubscribed from my old subscription and resubscribed with the student discount. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything and I was charged the $4.99 but my account still says I am u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making new account and take playlists with you

Hi all, I was wondering, We have a spotify account with a whole bunch of playlists.Now I want to get my own premium account - without my ex gf - and i'd like to take my playlist with me.My ex gf wants to have our old account but with her own e-mailad...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I was wondering,   We have a spotify account with a whole bunch of playlists. Now I want to get my own premium account - without my ex gf -  and i'd like to ta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I believe I have two accounts

I have been getting charged on an account for premium but the account I use says free. I do not know the username or email for the premium account. I would either like to get that info or have the closed so I can switch my active account to premium. ...

• I have been getting charged on an account for premium but the account I use says free. I do not know the username or email for the premium account. I would either like to get that info or have the cl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

I have been charged for premium but it is showing free. I have tried everything to no avail. This has been 3 months now and I am suck and tired of trying to gain access no and would lime a refund for the last 3 months please.

• I have been charged for premium but it is showing free. I have tried everything to no avail. This has been 3 months now and I am suck and tired of trying to gain access no and would lime a refund for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi jacked account

My account has been taken over by somebody else. How the h*** do I report that and get my account restored?

• Casual Listener
  • My account has been taken over by somebody else. How the h*** do I report that and get my account restored?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesión en Spotify ni con el correo ni con Facebook

Hola chicos. Espero obtener respuesta de una vez por todas... Cada vez que intento iniciar sesión con mi correo (no es el de este perfil, es otro), me da Error.Si inicio sesión mediante Facebook, que es como me registré, me dice que ya hay una cuenta...

Captura de pantalla (4).png Captura de pantalla (6).png Captura de pantalla (7).png Captura de pantalla (8).png
  • Visitor
  • Hola chicos. Espero obtener respuesta de una vez por todas...   Cada vez que intento iniciar sesión con mi correo (no es el de este perfil, es otro), me da Error. Si inicio sesión mediante Fa...
  • inmaculadaspoti
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Lost my songs and albums section, but not the playlists.

Please help me, today i opened my Spotify i found out my ''Songs'' section and my ''Albums'' are empty, i have Premium and i have invested so much time in picking all this music, and now i see this, i need to get all songs back!, Please. The playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me, today i opened my Spotify i found out my ''Songs'' section and my ''Albums'' are empty, i have Premium and i have invested so much time in picking all this music, and now i see this, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LINKED ACCOUNTS

Hi guys, I have two accounts. One of these linked with Facebook and the another one independent ( I mean withouth Fb....). Usually I use the independent one, but today I wanted to add some of my Facebook contacts so I chose the "add friends from Face...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,     I have two accounts. One of these linked with Facebook and the another one independent ( I mean withouth Fb....). Usually I use the independent one, but today I wanted to ad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Share

I read an article a while back saying that Spotify intended to match Apple Music's family share pricing, is there any truth to that? I may make the switch back to Spotify but I would likely only do so if the pricing is similar to Apple.

• Music Fan
  • I read an article a while back saying that Spotify intended to match Apple Music's family share pricing, is there any truth to that?  I may make the switch back to Spotify but I would likely onl...
  • Easton94
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want to cancel my Facebook account but my Spotify account need it. How to ?

Hi, I think everything is in the title.My Spotify account use my Facebook account login and password. I'm really waiting for a way to unlink it but found out no way to do it.I'm going to cancel my Facebook account but I don't want to lose all my play...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I think everything is in the title. My Spotify account use my Facebook account login and password. I'm really waiting for a way to unlink it but found out no way to do it. I'm going to cancel m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in - PLEASE HELP**FIXED**

A couple of days ago I tried opening my spotify and while it opened and I was able to see my playlists, it said there was no connection to the internet and I was not able to listen to music as I do not own a premium subscription. However there was a ...

• Visitor
  • A couple of days ago I tried opening my spotify and while it opened and I was able to see my playlists, it said there was no connection to the internet and I was not able to listen to music as I do n...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stundenten Account

Hi! Zahle seit viel zu langer Zeit den normalen Spotify Tarif, obwohl ich Student bin.Hab mich jetzt bei Unidays angemeldet und wollte den Rabatt aktivieren.Dann wollt ihr plötzlich neue Kontodaten haben und nix funktioniert.In meinem Account ist auc...

• Visitor
  • Hi!   Zahle seit viel zu langer Zeit den normalen Spotify Tarif, obwohl ich Student bin. Hab mich jetzt bei Unidays angemeldet und wollte den Rabatt aktivieren. Dann wollt ihr plötzlich ne...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stolen account

More than a week ago i couldn't log in to my spotify account, and i couldn't understand why. A few days ago i found a mail in the spam from spotify authorizing a mail-change not asked by me. Yesterday i finally menaged to log in trough my facebook ac...

• More than a week ago i couldn't log in to my spotify account, and i couldn't understand why. A few days ago i found a mail in the spam from spotify authorizing a mail-change not asked by me. Yesterda...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes