Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Account doesn't exist after premium account credit card is cancelled.

It says my Account "doesn't exist" after I've cancelled my premium credit card axadentally, but yet I can get onto the spotify website with the same abbount. How do I get my accout back, and re-pay for it again? I'd hate to loose all of my songs.Than...

• Casual Listener
  • It says my Account "doesn't exist" after I've cancelled my premium credit card axadentally, but yet I can get onto the spotify website with the same abbount.  How do I get my accout back, and re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot Log in with Windows Desktop Client

I am having an issue where I can log in to spotify online but when I try to log in with the WIndows client, it says that I am using the wrong user name and password. I am using Windows 10 Home. Thanks, Dracko67

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue where I can log in to spotify online but when I try to log in with the WIndows client, it says that I am using the wrong user name and password.   I am using Windows 10 Ho...
  • dracko67
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot uncheck "Disable all notifications" on web.

I guess this problem started a few months back, when there was two "disable all notifications" checkbox in the settings. I happened to check both of them, and later, Spotify found out that they have put 2 boxes of the same function and removed one of...

• Gig Goer
  • I guess this problem started a few months back, when there was two "disable all notifications" checkbox in the settings. I happened to check both of them, and later, Spotify found out that they have ...
  • mallorylavonne
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Falla suscripción tarjeta crédito

Por qué todos los meses tengo q rellenar el mismo dato de mi tarjeta de crédito? Cada mes me sale q no proceso y q vuelva a mandar mis datos.

• Por qué todos los meses tengo q rellenar el mismo dato de mi tarjeta de crédito? Cada mes  me sale q no proceso y q vuelva a mandar mis datos. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium charged differently from the actual price.

The price for spotify premium in Malaysaia is Rm. 14.90. I started using the premium since January this year. From what I have seen in the receipts in the spotify page, I had been charged USD 6.99 (around Rm 30) from January until June. And from Augu...

• The price for spotify premium in Malaysaia is Rm. 14.90. I started using the premium since January this year. From what I have seen in the receipts in the spotify page, I had been charged USD 6.99 (a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Thanks for the nightmares lads!

Pull up the Spotify service on a pleasant Friday, as you do. Spotify works fine, I start playing my lovely sleep playlist entitled "don't rage fam" and drift soundly into dreamland...And awaken to hear the beautiful sound of a paranormal activity adv...

• Pull up the Spotify service on a pleasant Friday, as you do. Spotify works fine, I start playing my lovely sleep playlist entitled "don't rage fam" and drift soundly into dreamland... And awaken to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't Login with Facebook on OSX

Hello, I can't log in into Spotify with Facebook. Sometimes there is a red Message "Service is temporiary unavailable" and sometimes there isn't even a message. I installed Spotify new but that doesn't work. On iPhone and iPad it's the same problem. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I can't log in into Spotify with Facebook. Sometimes there is a red Message "Service is temporiary unavailable" and sometimes there isn't even a message. I installed Spotify new but that doesn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No email from Spotify telling me my username and password?

I log into Spotify through my Facebook account and would like a normal account username and password so I can log in without Facebook. I have pressed the 'sent email to set password' button in the 'set device password' section of my account, but no e...

• I log into Spotify through my Facebook account and would like a normal account username and password so I can log in without Facebook. I have pressed the 'sent email to set password' button in the 's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

I have a charge for something I didn't even buy for 10.71 I need to know what I am paying for here.

• I have a charge for something I didn't even buy for 10.71 I need to know what I am paying for here.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times and still not on premium

I'm trying to get premium and I'm still on trial version. My credit card got charged 3 times. M I updated my phone, reinstalled the app, logged out, signed back in. I literally tried everything but I still don't get premium.

• I'm trying to get premium and I'm still on trial version. My credit card got charged 3 times. M I updated my phone, reinstalled the app, logged out, signed back in. I literally tried everything but I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I recover deleted songs from a playlist?

Today I noticed that my "song of the day" playlist had all it's songs deleted. I don't know if I accidentally clicked something to make this happen, but I noticed at Friday 10:55am. I was using this playlist yesterday night and all the songs were sti...

• Today I noticed that my "song of the day" playlist had all it's songs deleted. I don't know if I accidentally clicked something to make this happen, but I noticed at Friday 10:55am. I was using this ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!!

Ok. I got the 7 day free trial and I didn't know when it was gonna end cuz I wasn't paying attention to it, then the trial ended and I want it back like that change ur date and time in settings glitch thing. My question is CAN I DO THAT GLITCH/HACK O...

• Ok. I got the 7 day free trial and I didn't know when it was gonna end cuz I wasn't paying attention to it, then the trial ended and I want it back like that change ur date and time in settings glitc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify! What is the deal with the family plan in Canada ??? No one seems to have any answers

Hey Spotify! What is the deal with the family plan in Canada ??? No one seems to have any answers as to what is going on. Some threads are over a year old and no answers.At this point, its cheaper for me to sign everyone up for slacker radio for $4 a...

• Hey Spotify! What is the deal with the family plan in Canada ??? No one seems to have any answers as to what is going on. Some threads are over a year old and no answers. At this point, its cheaper ...
  • ProgTym
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

how do i subscribed with my google account

so insted of puting a credit card on i want to subscribe and make it pay through my google account but i have no idea how to get their and ive tryed a lot!?!

• Casual Listener
  • so insted of puting a credit card on i want to subscribe and make it pay through my google account but i have no idea how to get their and ive tryed a lot!?!
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charge while having a free account. Money stolen!!!

So I haven't use Spotify in a while. It shows I have a free account BUT I WAS JUST CHARGED $10 and the site doesn't make it easy to find out how to get a refund. If i have a free account. How in the world did o get charged. Spotify. You really just s...

• Casual Listener
  • So I haven't use Spotify in a while. It shows I have a free account BUT I WAS JUST CHARGED $10 and the site doesn't make it easy to find out how to get a refund. If i have a free account. How in the ...
  • Quest321
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to access acct

Have been prem subscriber for many years - for whatever reason, I can no longer select music for offline listening - when trying to access acct, I seem to no longer recall my user ID or password .... Do not believe I accessed via facebook - I tried w...

• Have been prem subscriber for many years - for whatever reason, I can no longer select music for offline listening - when trying to access acct, I seem to no longer recall my user ID or password .......
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log onto Spotify "This service is not available. Please try again later."

A few days ago I couldn't play any songs from Spotify because it said I was offline. I decided to reinstall and now I can't even log in and the message I get is "This service is not available. Please try again later.". I've checked my firewall and Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I couldn't play any songs from Spotify because it said I was offline. I decided to reinstall and now I can't even log in and the message I get is "This service is not available. Please...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted song

Accidentally swiped away a song in my playlist, have no idea what it was, can you recover it?

• Accidentally swiped away a song in my playlist, have no idea what it was, can you recover it?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I had Spotify premium and they charged my my bank account 15 times

Spotify charged me 15 times in my banking account. I am not happy at all and request a refund on my account.

• Spotify charged me 15 times in my banking account. I am not happy at all and request a refund on my account.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

multiple charges!

I have had Spotify for 3 months now. I just overdrafted because they charged the normal 12.99 for the month, then charged me again! As I looked back through my statements, I has been more than once every month! I need to be contacted and refunded or ...

• I have had Spotify for 3 months now. I just overdrafted because they charged the normal 12.99 for the month, then charged me again! As I looked back through my statements, I has been more than once e...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes