Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Upgraded to Family

Solved!

Upgraded to Family

I was upgraded to a family membership but my individual premium charge wasn't credited. Can't reach a person. How do I get a credit??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@rschumm,

If you are the one who is paying for the Family plan, then your personal Premium payment will be credited towards the new subscription. If you are joining the plan, then you've just paid for an almost full month if/when you leave the Family plan ๐Ÿ™‚

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @rschumm, welcome to the Spotify Community!

When you join a Premium for Family subscription, your personal Premium subscription is paused. If you leave the Family plan, it will resume where you left off.

Please let me know if you need any more help ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks Jacob. So I was charged for Premium just a few days before I started the Family plan. Does that get credited in some way? Or I've just paid for almost the first full month when/if I should start it up again?

Thanks Jacob. So I was charged for Premium just a few days before I started the Family plan. Does that get credited in some way? Or I've just paid for almost the first full month when/if I should start it up again?
Marked as solution

@rschumm,

If you are the one who is paying for the Family plan, then your personal Premium payment will be credited towards the new subscription. If you are joining the plan, then you've just paid for an almost full month if/when you leave the Family plan ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Suggested posts