Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Weird question regarding unsubscribing.

Weird question regarding unsubscribing.

Hello,

This is a little embarresing to say but here it goes.

A while back, me and my ex girlfriend broke off. Unfortunately we are no longer on speaking terms, though i'm still paying for her Spotify account. I was wondering if it was possible to cancel that subscription without having to log into her account to do so. I don't want to be accused of hacking but i also don't want to keep paying for her premium subscription.

Can anyone help me out?

Kind Regards.

3 Replies

Hi. Probably the best choice for you would be to simply contact your bank and ask them to stop payment. At least this won't involve hacking 🙂

I am paying through Paypal though. Is that going to be a problem? I blocked a payment before but it caused my Paypal to be blocked from doing payments because i still had to settle that payment.

Isn't there a way to contact Spotify directly so that they can cancel it on their end?

@Beatz040 - You can get in touch with the payments team via the online contact form and they can help you get this sorted via email.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts