Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happens after expiry of premium account?

What happens after expiry of premium account?

What happens to the songs and playlists which i had made when my premium account expires?

will i still be able to listen to them offline ?

16 Replies

Not offline, that's a premium feature. You will be able to listen to music 10 hours per month as a free user. If you're from the UK or France, there's an additional limit of 5 plays per track that never resets.

The only thing that happens is that you lose the benefits of Premium subscription. Your account, with playlists and everything else, is yours, whatever your status. If you don't have a subscription to Unlimited or Premium (Comparison), your account defaults to Spotify Free. What restrictions, if any, depends upon your country.

Hello. I am in Australia and have 1 year premium account with about 6 months to go. What happens when the year is up? Do I still have access to my songs if I have downloaded them? Secondly, can I convert songs into mp3?  Thanks

What? They asked what happens when premium finishes and you reply with only available with premium?....

Hi Stephenmcqualte - As Jude mentions above, you will only lose Premium benefits such as offline playlists and ad-free listening. 

Everything else (your account, playlists) will not be touched. However if you have offline playlists synced to your phone those will be removed.

Lastly, tracks in the Spotify library cannot be converted into mp3 files. 

That really sux SPOTIFY..considering we pay a monthly subscription to use yr premium services to download music, we pay for data usage to download songs from SPOTIFY.and yet when premium subscription expires, the songs are removed that was synced to device to listen offline....SUX SUX SUX

if my premium expires, do i have to download the songs that ive downloaded if i want to suscribe to premium back?

i mean after ive suscribed again, do i have to download the songs that ive downloaded?

If i end my premium subscription then, at a later date, resubscriobe - will all my music and playlists have been retained?

Once my premium account ends do I loose my music

darn right this SUX! Other music download apps let you keep the music AS YOU'VE PAID for them. I worked out that over the 6 month I had premium (£10 per month) I could have bought double the kick ass tracks elsewhere which I have in my playlist and KEPT them!!forever!!

Yeah. We should be able to keep the tracks that we used up storage in our phones to download after premium expires. Since it is already downloaded via premium features, why then can we no longer access them if they are already on our device? They just want us to cough up more cash every month.

So yeah.

I have had premium in the past, and I also deleted the App. When I downloaded the App again at a later time, Spotify found all my playlists from the past.

My Spotify premium account has expired after a year but now I am locked out of the account on all of my devices and cannot log into the account again. 

That's what a service is ma boi

tu reviens sur gratuit

Suggested posts