Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where to find date of initial signup?

Where to find date of initial signup?

To figure out when my 6 months trial period ends I need to know when I signed up for Spotify. Where can I find this information?

Once the 6 months have expired, how do I know how many hours of the 10 allocated hours/month I have used? Thanks.

7 Replies

Hi!

Welcome to the Community. It looks like you signed up on the 6/11/2011.

Regarding the time limit, the 10 hours are separated into 2.5 hours a week. When you are into your final hour, a little bar will appear in your Spotify, telling you how much time you have left. It'll be nice and clear for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way of telling how many hours of my 10 hours I have already used in a given month? 

Thanks.

Hi,

You won't be told how much time until you're in your last hour. I'm afraid this is the only way.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

What about the rest of us who want to know the same thing? Why isn't this information easily accessible in my account summary? Mostly I want to know so that I can find out if I signed up before the Facebook account requirement was made, and if I can delete my FB account and continue to use Spotify. 

Sugarmagn0llia - There isn't a way to find out in your account at the moment. If you'd like to know, just email into Customer Support. They'll be more than happy to tell you. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'.

Alternatively, you could find the welcome email we send you when you sign up, in your email inbox. That should give you the exact date and time.

You created your on the 2011-09-14 by the way. Before the Facebook integration, so you can delete your Facebook and still use your Spotify. Just log in with the username 'sugarmagn0liia'.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam, the sign up for this community does not reflect the actual sing up for Spotify.  Are you able to post or contact me of my actual Spotify sign up date?  I feel sure that I got onboard before the Facebook requirement.  Confirmation of this will make my New Year very happy as I can't wait to eliminate myself from Facebook.  Oh what joy it will be!

@Argus_Vidicon wrote:

Sam, the sign up for this community does not reflect the actual sing up for Spotify.  Are you able to post or contact me of my actual Spotify sign up date?  I feel sure that I got onboard before the Facebook requirement.  Confirmation of this will make my New Year very happy as I can't wait to eliminate myself from Facebook.  Oh what joy it will be!

Hey 🙂 

Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and one of their agents will be able to give you the details you need. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts