Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Wrapped was badly excecuted

Wrapped was badly excecuted

I am really disappointed in your Wrapped-thing for 2016. I enjoyed last years statistics so much and shared and compared it with my friends, which was a great way to start discussions about and discovering new music. I had been looking forward to my complete statistics during most part of 2016, writing down my predictions for both genre, song and artist top 5. And then all we get is a seemingly random top 100 playlist with no play count, no time count and no apparent order in which the list was arranged...? How did anyone think that downscaling in this way was a great idea? Didn't you see how popular "My year in music" was or didn't you care? 

According to some people on the forum some people have gotten part of this in an email, but there seem to be no way of retreiving it if you weren't subscribed already. Considering all these years I have been a premium user I think I would have earned to have this as a link. And I also wish that I could see my statistics from last year somewhere. 

Please adress these things, I know I'm not the only one to be saddened by this lack of dedication to the community. 

1 Reply

Hey @swardhagen,

I've passed your feedback onto Spotify about this. If you haven't seen the community post about Wrapped yet, then you can view it here.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts