Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account

1. Just logged into the Spotify android app today. It came up with an error saying 'Your email and password combination does not match a Spotify account'
  2. Tried logging in to the website, it worked
109 Replies

Hey, facing the same problem. Did you find any workaround for this yet? Any sort of modded app or rooting, anything?? 

No, I have no idea how to fix this problem

Ok thanx, seems have to be stuck to using spotify free for now. 

I'm having the same issue. Also i tried logging into Spotify with an internet browser. It worked. Also I tried in an IPad-spotify app and it worked. But android app has a issue with login form. I just need to know is this an issue with the servers or is this a bug of the app...

I've the same issue. Also I'm a applemusic listener But I think Spotify is the best

Been a **bleep** week what's going on here, ended up going back to Pandora because of this bs!

tried reinstalling and resetting my password like 5 times and in the end what i get is nothing ;-; never happened before, please work this out spotify! 

I had this same problem for a while. It started when I downloaded a mod for premium. All I did was delete the apks and uninstall the app. Then I redownloaded it and logged in just fine. You just won't have premium anymore (if you had an apk).

This problem has been solved. 

Google 'Spotify version 8.4.46.575 final mod'. 

Download and Install it.

Users from other countries can use any VPN apps from Playstore and navigate the login location to USA and log in via your old username and password. 

Enjoy. 😄 🙂 

i have the same problem

Suggested posts